Teamsters Local 89

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
​If you're willing to strike over $5 maximum prescriptions and no deductable, which 95% of America would kill for then common sense is not a virtue in Kentucky.
95% of Americans can kiss my ****ing ass! They want $5 prescriptions? Let them destroy their knees and sweat blood for the brown machine for years on end. Not impregnating your sister is considered a virtue in Kentucky, I believe.

ezmoney5150

Dental is no longer a non cap by the way also to note. Now it's $1,500 cap per family members on the plan max.

I'm going to upload some papers given by our union stewards probably later. You'll see what we've been having flooded around my area. It'll be a better insight to show you how we see it through our eyes.

​And ups picks up anything over the $1500. So again your people did not inform you. Shocker!

ezmoney5150

Who are you?? My stupid SUP??..SUre sounds like it!..Not gonna strike over pennis and nickels! But are willing to strike for inferior Healthcare.....Very bad harassment and over 9.5. Language..Unfair and unjust punishment and termination! No full time jobs? Article 22 jobs are a pile of crap!an so on and so fourth!......a bid :censored2: NO vote from me aNd the rest of our local!

​The only people who are harassed are the ones who allow themselves to be harassed or have skeletons in their closet. If you choose not to file grievances over 9.5 then you are your own problem. In 24 years and 11 as steward I've never been terminated, not for lack of trying, so why is that?

​The only people who are harassed are the ones who allow themselves to be harassed or have skeletons in their closet. If you choose not to file grievances over 9.5 then you are your own problem. In 24 years and 11 as steward I've never been terminated, not for lack of trying, so why is that?

Maybe because you have a great set of knee pads and a bib.................like I said dont question me.....queustion yourself.....................take your little ball(s) and go home....and again I will vote NO..............you can thank me later!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Because you're a steward in bed with management? Might be my guess.....hard to get fired when your head's so far up management's ass you can't tell where he ends and you begin.

Dental is no longer a non cap by the way also to note. Now it's $1,500 cap per family members on the plan max.

I'm going to upload some papers given by our union stewards probably later. You'll see what we've been having flooded around my area. It'll be a better insight to show you how we see it through our eyes.
Do you even use dental in Kentucky?????????

Who are you?? My stupid SUP??..SUre sounds like it!..Not gonna strike over pennis and nickels! But are willing to strike for inferior Healthcare.....Very bad harassment and over 9.5. Language..Unfair and unjust punishment and termination! No full time jobs? Article 22 jobs are a pile of crap!an so on and so fourth!......a bid :censored2: NO vote from me aNd the rest of our local!
If you like pennis I've got news for you we aren't negotiating for that. You have to get that on your own.

ezmoney5150

Maybe because you have a great set of knee pads and a bib.................like I said dont question me.....queustion yourself.....................take your little ball(s) and go home....and again I will vote NO..............you can thank me later!

​You question my loyalty to the IBT by saying I have knee pads, but I can't question you? Laughable. You should be in management. hypocrisy has no boundries with you. Go ahead and vote no. Cant wait to see you in management when you cross the line. Paying all that money in insurance.

​You question my loyalty to the IBT by saying I have knee pads, but I can't question you? Laughable. You should be in management. hypocrisy has no boundries with you. Go ahead and vote no. Cant wait to see you in management when you cross the line. Paying all that money in insurance.

I would sell my soul to the devil for one cent.....before I took a SUP job.............you sir or ma'am should go troll somewhere else! and again I will vote no...you can thank me later.............but please take your bib and wipe your chin first......thankyou