Technologies UPS is Using to Get Ahead of the Competition

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
how do you make a system sort in the back of the truck for two hours a day, or run its mouth to the hot receptionist?
Easy. Just pay someone minimum wage and dumb down the job of loading trucks til only morons apply for it. Then pay someone 35-50$ an hour to straighten it out. Why would I work hard when you already paid someone to completely eff it up?

How do you not run your mouth (and eyes) at a hot receptionist?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Easy. Just pay someone minimum wage and dumb down the job of loading trucks til only morons apply for it. Then pay someone 35-50$ an hour to straighten it out. Why would I work hard when you already paid someone to completely eff it up?

How do you not run your mouth (and eyes) at a hot receptionist?

your loaders are too busy trying not to quit one of the worst run preloads in the region to worry about load quality

would LOVE to hear my guy talk with you about your theory!!!

anytime

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
that's a bull:censored2: excuse, i don't think you know what you're talking about here

sure DIAD's can get broken on road but chronic battery issues are the fault of the PM OMS, either for not SOCing them out or for not cleaning the racks properly
That's cute, a guy who sits at cubicle and has to call tech support to punch a DIAD out is telling me I don't know what is going on with them.

You're a broken record. OPS sucks, we get it and we know it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
your loaders are too busy trying not to quit one of the worst run preloads in the region to worry about load quality
It's too bad they didn't have a preload IE rep to fix it

tenor.gif

extranatty

The investment in Roadie was smart but it's clear UPS has no new technology worth anything. They showboat a lot about it but they actually aren't anywhere close to automating.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The investment in Roadie was smart but it's clear UPS has no new technology worth anything. They showboat a lot about it but they actually aren't anywhere close to automating.
It was Roadnet.
You are obviously out of the loop or do not understand applied technology.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm out of the loop. Will Roadnet combine with ORION and do a Captain Planet sorta thing? Their powers combined?
Roadnet is defunct.
Taken over by all the map companies like Mapnet and Microsoft and of course Google.
Roadnet developed the mapping technologies and now these other companies have improved on it.
And all rely on the USPS for updated info.