Tell me about your bad day

SteveOUPS

Me and my helper.
image.jpg

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
My bad day?!

I was awoken at 130am by some man I didn't know screaming at me to get up! I was forced through the shower single file half clothed with 65 other dudes. I had my clothes taken away and was given the same clothes as the other 65 dudes with me in the shower. I was given just enough clothing that nothing was ever clean. I was then ran around a track at 430am until I puked my guts out. i was then fed some :censored2: on a shingle and then forced back through the showers. My head was shaved, my spirit was broken and my personal identity was taken away. I wasnt allowed any contact with the outside world.

No not one of the worst peak days compares to my first day at basic.

Suck it up butter cup!

Indecisi0n

My bad day?!

I was awoken at 130am by some man I didn't know screaming at me to get up! I was forced through the shower single file half clothed with 65 other dudes. I had my clothes taken away and was given the same clothes as the other 65 dudes with me in the shower. I was given just enough clothing that nothing was ever clean. I was then ran around a track at 430am until I puked my guts out. i was then fed some :censored2: on a shingle and then forced back through the showers. My head was shaved, my spirit was broken and my personal identity was taken away. I wasnt allowed any contact with the outside world.

No not one of the worst peak days compares to my first day at basic.

Suck it up butter cup!
Forced in a room with 65 other naked guys. Nice.

Future

Victory Ride
Bad days at ups I feel come and go....like playing black jack you ride a streak but know you will have a losing hand eventually.

I have no cancer nor does any of my friends or family. I'm not homeless and I'm not ever hungry. My wife is very beautiful still and my kids are good kids. I bought myself some new beats for Christmas as a reward.

I have things I enjoy and I still have my faith in God. I've lost my faith at times in life but not in a long time. that's been a key for me for my survival and the survival of the people that count on me. Pretty good days.