Tell me about your bad day

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
144 stops 300 pieces, punched out 630. Headed home got a call about a misdelivery. Ruined my night. Last stop of the day. Two streets away at the wrong 1127 numbered house. How could I be so cruel. Told the OMS where I left it, I know the people they will give it back. Im sure I owe whoever had to go recover it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Cheer up , if you thought today was bad , wait until tomorrow .

Crazy talk here. I'm actually pissed a little that I have to go join for a full day since there won't be enough work to keep me busy before my pickups start. I left my route completely blank for tomorrow. All but two small bulk stops were delivered and one of those is closed on Fridays. Guess I'll be getting paid to sit around.

oldngray

nowhere special
Crazy talk here. I'm actually :censored2: a little that I have to go join for a full day since there won't be enough work to keep me busy before my pickups start. I left my route completely blank for tomorrow. All but two small bulk stops were delivered and one of those is closed on Fridays. Guess I'll be getting paid to sit around.

Or deliver work from 3 other routes before you start your own pickups?

UPSGUY72

My son has entered into the dreaded "Dad's an idiot" phase. I can't wait until he enters the "Dad actually knows what he's talking about" phase.

We all where like that at one time or anotherm. Thinking we know everything and are parents where idiots. I'm sure as we all look back we can laugh about how we really didn't know everything back then.

All we can do is keep an open mind and let them make there mistakes and be there to help when they do. Hopefully they will learn from there mistakes and not keep making them.

Good luck.

Future

Victory Ride
3474-13-crazy-car-accidents-that-will-make-you-ask-how-did-that-happen-12.jpg
This could be a bad day!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
144 stops 300 pieces, punched out 630. Headed home got a call about a misdelivery. Ruined my night. Last stop of the day. Two streets away at the wrong 1127 numbered house. How could I be so cruel. Told the OMS where I left it, I know the people they will give it back. Im sure I owe whoever had to go recover it.
That happens to the best of us.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
The misdelivery is a rareity. The bad day is every day. But of course it was a gift, so I ruined the whole day for someone no matter how much I did right.

Like what was said, it happens. You've been working your butt off and you had some brain fatigue. You didn't hurt yourself or anyone else and you made it back in one piece. That's what matters.