Tentative Agreement is now Available

542thruNthru

Lol @UPS_Scab

You're clueless or trolling. The 22.4 jobs are going to probably max out around 60 hours a week but that doesn't include the 1.5 hour break the company can enforce in between shifts. M-friend 12 hour days with 1.5 meal/break every day. So you come in at 8 and finish at 9:30 or come in a 9 and finish at 10:30 every day for less pay than a driver

The guy wasn't even smart enough to put a screen name that would suggest he was an actual driver. No driver makes a screen name UPS scab.

Superteeth2478

In all seriousness, where is that fruitcake Tony Q, anyways? What do you have to say for yourself? You said there was something for everyone in this contract...what about those future full-timers?

MAKAVELI

i have voted no on every contract since 2002. Ups never takes big chunks, they take small pieces. I worry about the hybrid drivers. I know what ups is trying to do. Their trying to basically have full time people who can do every job
It's funny, in many ways UPS is trying to be like FedEx and vice versa.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
At press time, union negotiators are meeting to finalize the supplemental agreements. We have
agreed to a contract extension
that allows the leaders of local unions that represent UPS members to
review the proposed national contract and supplements. Upon the leaders’ approval, members will
then have the opportunity to vote electronically to ratify the National Agreement and their supplements.

Teamsters and UPS Extend Negotiations for National Master Agreement
July 10, 2018
UPS and the Teamsters today announced a contract extension. UPS is confident in our ability to resolve remaining issues, building on the progress we have achieved with current tentative national and local agreements.

UPS’s objective is to reward our employees for their contribution to our success, provide flexibility to keep our company strong, and meet the needs of our customers and other stakeholders.

Please continue to check this website regularly for factual, timely information about negotiations updates.

Indecisi0n

You should lead the charge.

Can anyone tell me what this goofball is saying ?

Did he tell Mom.... he was leaving the basement and what his favorite samich is ?
What are your opinions BUG? I go both ways on this. One hand no one wants excessive OT and weekend work but on the other hand I want to protect future FT jobs. Is it a good compromise?