Tentative Agreement Overview Video

DriverNerd

Why does it really matter. At the end of the day after your progression is over you will be at top pay. At least there is no more 2 tier driver. At the end of this contract we all be making $49 an hour. With no Overtime at $49 an hour times 52 weeks that’s almost $102,000 a year.
It matters when it says every driver gets the GWI and if that increase is more than their progression rate they could be making more. Every dollar for every hour you work on a year ads up. Sure, eventually they'll be at top scale but now they're a long way off.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The only PT when I was hired (1971) was ME. I was the clerk, the car washer, the unloader, the spotter and the porter.

… and did it all in 3.5 hours….

Born a Clerk… None of those around anymore..…slowly going out like the Porters…

:bdayiggy:

upschuck

Just got told by both my steward and business agent that drivers in progressions and 22.4s will only receive the yearly raises, NOT the GWI.

This video needs to be edited or something, that us gonna anger a lot of people as it misinforms them
1690670912960.png

Depends on where you are in progression, as the $2.75 raise may put you over the progression rates, but if it doesn't, you'll get them both.

Ask a few other people off screen how they come up with these numbers

Moving money from the left pocket to the right pocket but actually the razors were getting right now or not much better than we got to last contract

They put more money on the front of the table but take the money on the back end of pension benefits and other things
There definitely is some weird things going on behind the scenes, some great language a mo th ago that turns out to be mediocre at best, and then the pension rumors. I'm not getting the foil out just yet.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There definitely is some weird things going on behind the scenes, some great language a mo th ago that turns out to be mediocre at best, and then the pension rumors. I'm not getting the foil out just yet.
Then the article about how bad the contract is for UPS. Trying to sell it to the unwashed masses? Lipstick on a pig

Then the article about how bad the contract is for UPS. Trying to sell it to the unwashed masses? Lipstick on a pig
That article is way overboard our way and the "anatomy of a sellout" article is way too far the other way, just like everything has ti be anymore. I don't hate this deal, I'm just not in love with it.