Tentative agreement

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
that is what I heard. Hybrid drivers is in it apparently from what im hearing
Was that ever a question? It was the IBT idea apparently. Of course they're gonna try and ram it down our throats.

I also heard 710 told them they could shove hybrid drivers where the sun don't shine and walked out of their negotiations. Lol

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Was that ever a question? It was the IBT idea apparently. Of course they're gonna try and ram it down our throats.

I also heard 710 told them they could shove hybrid drivers where the sun don't shine and walked out of their negotiations. Lol
I just heard it is in there, I dont know the language on it. I don't know if the person telling me was bull:censored2:ting though

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This should be good

Not
I don't see any way it passes with the language we've seen floated here.

The question is how low will the IBT go to get it passed?

Last contract @MyTripisCut said they were told their hub would be closed and the work moved if they voted no. 710 was ready to fight on healthcare and they were told it's a done deal you're going into teamcare if we have to force you we will.

This is our own union being sneaky to get the results they want. Not the results the members want.

Jkloc420

Last contract @MyTripisCut said they were told their hub would be closed and the work moved if they voted no. 710 was ready to fight on healthcare and they were told it's a done deal you're going into teamcare if we have to force you we will.

This is our own union being sneaky to get the results they want. Not the results the members want.
it bothers me we got all these apps and it is still a brownout

Impasse.
If they pull that crap this time, I want out of the teamsters.

Tony Q

You would have to decertify the union. Then you wouldn't have union protection for a year.

I'm sure some other union would love to pick us up and collect all of that dues money.
Yeah and that year without Union protection will probably be a walk in the park!

Jkloc420

I don't understand why union leaders dont realize what ups is doing. They take small pieces at a time, not chunks

Box Ox

Yes they are in there along with a whole host of other stuff. Look it over before you leap from the bridge.

"Uh oh, hybrid drivers made it in?"

(Looks at rest of contract)

"Oh, I guess hybrid drivers aren't such a big deal with this whole host of other stuff in there."