Terminated after being on LTD for 1 year

I dont cry - in fact i am actually just looking for folks that this has happened to also - could make it class action (much more money) if you google the situation you will see that ups has paid out millions for this ada issue - they just keep doing it because most folks just whine like a little biaaaatch and do nothing but get on the internet and play smart ass.

I dont cry - in fact i am actually just looking for folks that this has happened to also - could make it class action (much more money) if you google the situation you will see that ups has paid out millions for this ada issue - they just keep doing it because most folks just whine like a little biaaaatch and do nothing but get on the internet and play smart ass.
What is your disability?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
You left out Morbidly obese....he’s an Morbidly obese smart ass...TTKU.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

No most people aren't little V*holes looking for handouts because they think being a lard ass is a disability, and that the world revolves around them because mommy said I was special.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
You’re on a one way ticket to unemployment at virtually any company now with a long term issue. Too many sick days gets you a huge target on your back. Business comes first and paying you a salary and you not earning them a dime doesn’t make sense, Especially at UPS where the words “light” and “duty” will never ever go together. It’s 100mph or nothing.

You’re not the first to be forced out and you won’t be the last.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You’re on a one way ticket to unemployment at virtually any company now with a long term issue. Too many sick days gets you a huge target on your back. Business comes first and paying you a salary and you not earning them a dime doesn’t make sense, Especially at UPS where the words “light” and “duty” will never ever go together. It’s 100mph or nothing.

Obviously you have no clue how LTD works.

Yes, yes it would...
maxresdefault.jpg

but it is against the law if you are disabled and you can sue them for their :censored2:!

No most people aren't little V*holes looking for handouts because they think being a lard ass is a disability, and that the world revolves around them because mommy said I was special.

i have had over 40 heart surgeries - been at ups for 11 years was off for about 5 of those years - work - sick - work - operation etc.. the issue is they are not allowed to fire you if disabled without going through ada 1st - one would assume that i am ok because i make almost the same on disability as i did when i worked - but no insurance etc... we all know ups can be :censored2:s and i fight for my rights and others - declared 100 percent disabled so i get disability till i die and my health care is free because i am a vet - it is just wrong and i want ups to fix it - instead of just doing folks this way thinking they will do nothing - i am trying to help the other guy also!

i am a fighter and i got nothing else to do except sit on my fat ass - so i choose to do something about it - helping myself helps my family - i lost all life insurance etc...there are others out there that have had the same thing happen as me and i am looking for them - it is not only about ourselves - the reason we were put on this earth is to help others also !!!
i will die from this disability but am so angry my family looses out on the life insurance i have been paying for the last 11 years!!