Terminated after being on LTD for 1 year

Heavy Package

iywix-jpg.188164

You found the IE corporate office? Where was it?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I dont cry - in fact i am actually just looking for folks that this has happened to also - could make it class action (much more money) if you google the situation you will see that ups has paid out millions for this ada issue - they just keep doing it because most folks just whine like a little biaaaatch and do nothing but get on the internet and play smart ass.
I just can’t believe you have had so many surgeries and are still on this earth walking around... damn man... hard to keep you down!!

Is anyone familiar with termination after 1 year - i thought ups had to give me a chance with americans with disability act -------- they know this and have been sued - but do not care - already been to eeoc - any suggestions/help please
a good 4 minute read - this is a ok link to click on - it is from federal court - long story short ups had to pay 2 million on this one
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-ilnd-1_09-cv-05291/pdf/USCOURTS-ilnd-1_09-cv-05291-5.pdf

Because as soon as UPS creates that job for you then I'm having my doctor write me a note stating that I'm disabled also. He's watched my body get beat down for all these years by this job and he would do it in a heartbeat.
Then I'm taking that note to UPS and I'm going to ask for a cushy job also. Oh yeah, I'm also going to need to keep all of my vacations and benefits.
Then, all of my co-workers will see that I'm not having to work very hard and then they will suddenly become disabled also.
Do you see where this is going?
Do you see now why this is never going to happen?
go into sales

Maplewood

Not sure if it's local or national language but here we can't be removed from the seniority list till we have not worked for 3 years. ADA takes years to get now. Funny thing is, it was W' that gutted his father's legislation. Republicans hate ADA so they cut funding so bad hardly anyone works that department and it now takes years to get ADA. In the Clinton years Drivers with diabetes were getting full time warehouse jobs with driver pay rate. Took less than a year. There is language in the ADA stating accommodations should be "reasonable." Meaning UPS shouldn't have to invent a whole new kind of job just for you, not can you take somebody work who has less seniority than you. All the accommodations I have seen are can't drive related or giving drivers trucks with power steering or seats with lumbar support back when the fleet was :censored2:.