Terminated after being on LTD for 1 year

Turdferguson

Just a turd
i have had over 40 heart surgeries - been at ups for 11 years was off for about 5 of those years - work - sick - work - operation etc.. the issue is they are not allowed to fire you if disabled without going through ada 1st - one would assume that i am ok because i make almost the same on disability as i did when i worked - but no insurance etc... we all know ups can be :censored2:s and i fight for my rights and others - declared 100 percent disabled so i get disability till i die and my health care is free because i am a vet - it is just wrong and i want ups to fix it - instead of just doing folks this way thinking they will do nothing - i am trying to help the other guy also!

200.gif

Everybody has problems pal. Stop crying on here looking for sympathy

View attachment 188306
Everybody has problems pal. Stop crying on here looking for sympathy

i am looking to help - all i find is a bunch of unhappy folks that berate others - no wonder yall act so silly - no wonder most of you complain - what kind of man would bash a disabled person like that - dont worry about my service dog - he bites and takes no :censored2: - i carry a pistol - but i can still box and would rather bitch slap a biaaaaatch than let em get beat or shot
- highly doubt u got the nuts to say that to my face

Turdferguson

Just a turd
i am looking to help - all i find is a bunch of unhappy folks that berate others - no wonder yall act so silly - no wonder most of you complain - what kind of man would bash a disabled person like that - dont worry about my service dog - he bites and takes no :censored2: - i carry a pistol - but i can still box and would rather bitch slap a biaaaaatch than let em get beat or shot
You got a bad heart and no stamina. Can't be too tough

You never told us what your disability is and what kind of job should UPS provide for you?

Dhydratd

You never told us what your disability is and what kind of job should UPS provide for you?
Because as soon as UPS creates that job for you then I'm having my doctor write me a note stating that I'm disabled also. He's watched my body get beat down for all these years by this job and he would do it in a heartbeat.
Then I'm taking that note to UPS and I'm going to ask for a cushy job also. Oh yeah, I'm also going to need to keep all of my vacations and benefits.
Then, all of my co-workers will see that I'm not having to work very hard and then they will suddenly become disabled also.
Do you see where this is going?
Do you see now why this is never going to happen?

Because as soon as UPS creates that job for you then I'm having my doctor write me a note stating that I'm disabled also. He's watched my body get beat down for all these years by this job and he would do it in a heartbeat.
Then I'm taking that note to UPS and I'm going to ask for a cushy job also. Oh yeah, I'm also going to need to keep all of my vacations and benefits.
Then, all of my co-workers will see that I'm not having to work very hard and then they will suddenly become disabled also.
Do you see where this is going?
Do you see now why this is never going to happen?
You are correct. They will never let they happen .