Terminated for dishonesty

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
We get told to run misloads that are within 5 miles of you if not then sheet missed unless instructed to run. I have this written out through a text received from a supervisor and posted in our bulletin board if any management tries to argue about missed packages or running misloads.

Staydryitsraining

We get told to run misloads that are within 5 miles of you if not then sheet missed unless instructed to run. I have this written out through a text received from a supervisor and posted in our bulletin board if any management tries to argue about missed packages or running misloads.
Must be nice. Here 50 minutes 1 way for a amazon bag is standard. Good to know drivers who love money to come get them from you.

Sixth Punch Sense

We only got fed once
This was the craziest thing compared to last year. We had donuts a few times and breakfast burritos once. Twilight was fed once.

Last year we had breakfast every damn day during peak, twilight was feed every night. Plus we had a raffle every Monday for Yeti's/Backpacks/Griddles(of course the sups put the names into the bowl). No raffles this year.

Still really easy peak and never did a 6th punch

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
This was the craziest thing compared to last year. We had donuts a few times and breakfast burritos once. Twilight was fed once.

Last year we had breakfast every damn day during peak, twilight was feed every night. Plus we had a raffle every Monday for Yeti's/Backpacks/Griddles(of course the sups put the names into the bowl). No raffles this year.

Same here, but last year 6th day was just OT. I think the forced DT pissed them off

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

We had a massive raffle this year and food 2 days a week seemingly only for drivers. What a wonderful world. I would get back into the groove of feeding the Preload myself but they have been getting off before I have time to ask about it.

Faceplanted

first off don’t listen to a majority of these guys, especially the guys who post 200 times a day. They same clowns work at ups for 30 years, and think that if you want your 8hr, you need to tell managment you want your 8 if you finish early.

They also think you need to ask managment over and over what to do…. If management doesn't handle one of the few responsibility’s they have (figuring out misloads))

Second… this Termination is bs. I hope you have a good BA, and you are willing to fight it. If you’re telling 100% truth, I would sit out and demand back pay.

Thebrownblob

first off don’t listen to a majority of these guys, especially the guys who post 200 times a day. They same clowns work at ups for 30 years, and think that if you want your 8hr, you need to tell managment you want your 8 if you finish early.

They also think you need to ask managment over and over what to do…. If management doesn't handle one of the few responsibility’s they have (figuring out misloads))

Second… this Termination is bs. I hope you have a good BA, and you are willing to fight it. If you’re telling 100% truth, I would sit out and demand back pay.
That’s mostly good advice although I don’t know if I’ve ever told someone they should have to call in if they “finish early” to get there 8 hour guarantee I would tell him not to finish early. 🤷‍♂️

Anything on this website I take with a grain of salt, including the story at the beginning of this thread, so I would never tell anyone to take a harsh stance that could cost them their job. I would tell them to talk to their business agent and steward and get guidance.

But for poops and giggles we did have someone recently who finished their route and waited two hours for a pick up and is now sitting on the sidelines…….

Faceplanted

That’s mostly good advice although I don’t know if I’ve ever told someone they should have to call in if they “finish early” to get there & hour guarantee I would tell him not to finish early. 🤷‍♂️

Anything on this website I take with a grain of salt, including the story at the beginning of this thread, so I would never tell anyone to take a harsh stance that could cost them their job. I would tell them to talk to their business agent and steward and get guidance.

But for poops and giggles we did have someone recently who finished their route and waited two hours for a pick up and is now sitting on the sidelines…….
If the driver sat waiting at his pick up, for his pick up, I would also sit out and demand back pay…. He did nothing wrong.

We are idiots who drive a truck. Management are the high iq college grads. I’m not going to do their job for them.

(send message I’m done waiting on pu)

(ask over and over about a package I sent in hours ago)

If I have a misload, I scan it in as a misload, and I don’t receive a response by the time I’m at my last few stops, the package gets sheeted missed.

Thebrownblob

If the driver sat waiting at his pick up, for his pick up, I would also sit out and demand back pay…. He did nothing wrong.

We are idiots who drive a truck. Management are the high iq college grads. I’m not going to do their job for them.

(send message I’m done waiting on pu)

(ask over and over about a package I sent in hours ago)
No message sent, And of course, that’s the drivers choice and your choice. None of us know if it will work out, so good luck with that. It will be a panel of strangers who decide.

Did it ever occur to you There might be a reason why some drivers work here 30 years and some drivers don’t?

I think we already agree if he sheeted the package missed at the end of the night after receiving no response he should be good.

Last edited: