Terminated for fraudulent documentation

Oceanview

So nothing is your fault and they are out to get you?
Plus you want back pay without even getting your job back yet?
You are toast.
As for the missed service on your package car when they walked you out. As far as UPS is concerned that would be on you also

Well I never said it wasn't my fault I obviously made a mistake on my metro

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Your right I could have looked back at it just be 100% certain but I was already behind with only 37% of my stops done. I swear I had all huge packages that day as if it was deliberate.

I know for a fact that every UPS building has a trailer full of oversized packages for every route stashed out in the yard just to throw out for retaliation.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
The accident Bu by Reported inconclusive due to no evidence

It sounds to me like they believe you probably are guilty of the accident but can't pin it on you for whatever reason.

They then intentionally over dispatched you to get your attention, but instead of calling for help since you were buried, you got sloppy and now see the result of trying to accomplish the nearly impossible. It's a rookie mistake.

At panel (discuss this with your BA extensively prior to that) you're best bet is to be very apologetic and explain your confusion due to the heavy day and your inexperience. JMHO. I can buy your story, if in fact the accident charge was bogus and you've been honest with them on it. If, on the other hand you're in the habit of making things up as you go, they'll eat you alive at panel. Count on mgmt to bring the accident and anything you may have left out here that is a negative in your personnel file to your hearing and using it to paint you as a bad guy.

I hope you are being up front here and will be there.

Good luck.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
That’s the head scratching part. How did he get through qualifying?
He was probably given "benefit of the doubt", due to things such as a shortage of drivers. We will hear more about these things as the M-S scheduling moves on, and perhaps Sunday? (you know more than I about that)

Let's face it, UPS is having trouble finding *quality* solid, consistent drivers who don't mess around and are safe on the road. AND can handle 45- to up to 60 hr 5-day weeks, perhaps weekends, at this point.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
On-topic, OP, if you happen to get a 2nd chance in situ - and you really want the job, you had better be willing to say, show and prove you can IMPROVE. The job is draining and it's not easy being as close to perfect as can be imagined.. But that's what UPS wants.

Over 70

No I wasnt.

giphy (50).gif