Terminated for fraudulent documentation

Oceanview

Really doesent matter what “everyone” else does

Right now they are looking at you

The everyone else has done it defense won’t go very far

I'm just trying to keep my job and keep my head low and keep providing for my family. I don't want back pay I just want to work and have a check each week.

If anyone can guide me through this process I'd sincerely appreciate it

DRporch

I'm not trying to make excuses I'm ijs everyone missed a pick up b4

you made the excuse already to your manager. we dont care about how it happened or what you did. you have to hit enter and stop complete and thats if there is no notes along with the actual P/U

Oceanview

A missed pick up is bad but it depends on circumstances. Not all shippers are equal and it depends on your work history. Very bad if you are still trying to qualify.

I've qualified about 30 work days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DRporch

guy at my center futured 52packages and got his job back.also word of him being hungover/drunk on that day however he was gone for like 2-3months waiting on his meeting

Oceanview

you made the excuse already to your manager. we dont care about how it happened or what you did. you have to hit enter and stop complete and thats if there is no notes along with the actual P/U

No I told my manager I accidentally stop completed it. But I'm telling everyone here that I know we have all missed a pick up. I know service is key. I just would have never thought a mistake like that could cost me my job.

oldngray

nowhere special
guy at my center futured 52packages and got his job back.also word of him being hungover/drunk on that day however he was gone for like 2-3months waiting on his meeting

When you screw up like that its a crap shoot whether you get your job back.

Box Ox

Your big problem is that you’re a new employee. If a panel sees problems developing already, it’s probably not gonna be favorable toward you.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I'm not trying to make excuses I'm ijs everyone missed a pick up b4
"I'm IJS"

You're that guy huh? the one who says ATM Machine, VIN Number, and now I'm IJS.

Well looks like I minus well apply at uline or fed ex to generate some income

It's MIGHT AS WELL. You should apply for a job with Uline. The way you half-ass everything else, maybe just maybe you will get hired there and half-ass the boxes they ship out so they don't weigh a 100 pounds.

Thanks in advance!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No I told my manager I accidentally stop completed it. But I'm telling everyone here that I know we have all missed a pick up. I know service is key. I just would have never thought a mistake like that could cost me my job.
Missing pick ups is pretty rare honestly.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
"I'm IJS"

It's MIGHT AS WELL. You should apply for a job with Uline. The way you half-ass everything else, maybe just maybe you will get hired there and half-ass the boxes they ship out so they don't weigh a 100 pounds.

Thanks in advance!
Maybe when he files on it in 3 years he will get his job back.

Oceanview

"I'm IJS"

Don't break your arm Patting yourself on the back. You sound like management

Thanks in advance!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
ScreenHunter_119 Oct. 12 11.22.jpg

See what I mean... you half-assed the quote.

Great job IJS!!!