Terminated

El Correcto

god is dead
About once to twice a week during my route I stop by a friends house to hang out for about 15 to 20 minutes. She's not on my route but lives close to my route. I have been doing this for a couple of months now do you think If management found out there will be any discipline action.
Is there anything and policy against this that might lead up to discipline action or term nation
If they got a problem with it just take the truck to visit their wife.

imwell

I'm as productive as the methods allow.
She's not on my route but lives close to my route.

It could depend on the past and current practice of your local.
For example, in our local, we can travel 'Up To' 1 mile off area / off route during our personal time (both paid and unpaid) WITHOUT notifying the center.
Anything further than a mile off area needs "approval" from center management.

El Correcto

god is dead
About once to twice a week during my route I stop by a friends house to hang out for about 15 to 20 minutes. She's not on my route but lives close to my route. I have been doing this for a couple of months now do you think If management found out there will be any discipline action.
Is there anything and policy against this that might lead up to discipline action or term nation
As long as she is signing for the package should be a non issue

john chesney

I’m surprised you’re not already fired

Really I need some serious advice as to what you guys think would Discipline action if any. if it does get back to the center. Maybe no one will notice or maybe I'll be spared since it is peak season
It was not during lunch time or break time and not on my route and the time spent was anywhere from 10 to 20 min at a time. A couple of times a week. Just trying to give all the information so I can get some good advice and be prepared if necessary.

El Correcto

god is dead
Really I need some serious advice as to what you guys think would Discipline action if any. if it does get back to the center. Maybe no one will notice or maybe I'll be spared since it is peak season
It was not during lunch time or break time and not on my route and the time spent was anywhere from 10 to 20 min at a time. A couple of times a week. Just trying to give all the information so I can get some good advice and be prepared if necessary.
They will Fire you, you’ll file wrongnful termination. Say you didn’t know you couldn’t go bang thots off your route while on company time, maybe get job back maybe not. Also just stop doing it lol, cover the route in her area and take lunc with her.

Box Ox

Oh, you're definitely fired if they go back into the records and find it. Just hope they don't. Would be a pretty stupid panel and your chances wouldn't be good.

Can you find a piece of ass on your own route?