Terminated

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Really I need some serious advice as to what you guys think would Discipline action if any. if it does get back to the center. Maybe no one will notice or maybe I'll be spared since it is peak season
It was not during lunch time or break time and not on my route and the time spent was anywhere from 10 to 20 min at a time. A couple of times a week. Just trying to give all the information so I can get some good advice and be prepared if necessary.
You’re full of :censored2:.

542thruNthru

Really I need some serious advice as to what you guys think would Discipline action if any. if it does get back to the center. Maybe no one will notice or maybe I'll be spared since it is peak season
It was not during lunch time or break time and not on my route and the time spent was anywhere from 10 to 20 min at a time. A couple of times a week. Just trying to give all the information so I can get some good advice and be prepared if necessary.

Fired. If you don't realize that already, just keep doing it because you're not bright enough to keep this job long term anyways.

Johney

This is what is going to get you fired and likely stick. It's called "stealing time" and it is what you are doing. Code it out for break/meal/lunch or whatever and you may only get your hand slapped, but doing it without that and you have no excuse.

Indecisi0n

This is what is going to get you fired and likely stick. It's called "stealing time" and it is what you are doing. Code it out for break/meal/lunch or whatever and you may only get your hand slapped, but doing it without that and you have no excuse.
Break/other/handy

dudebro

I....I honestly can't believe this is a serious question....

Who signed up under a different email just to have fun?

Johney

Seriously o/p you really don't think they're going to notice a 15 to 20 min gap in your delivery records likely around the same time of the day? Gee what might happen then? Maybe follow you? Hopefully they won't peek in the windows on you.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Seriously o/p you really don't think they're going to notice a 15 to 20 min gap in your delivery records likely around the same time of the day? Gee what might happen then? Maybe follow you? Hopefully they won't peek in the windows on you.
she gots big lips

sandwich

The resident gearhead
You guys and your wienies. SMH. Lol.
giphy (14).gif

Box Ox

Good! Hopefully you’ll think of that one day when you’re mad at your wife and a hot piece of ass gives you her phone number. Because THAT’S how it usually ends and the kids are always the losers. :soapbox: Okay. Off my soapbox now. Lol.

This whole thing hit a little close to home for you?

Faceplanted

My general rule is not to go more than a mile “off area”

unless it’s the closest place to me with a restroom and sink to wash my hands. Sometimes if iv has to drive 5-10 miles just to get to a public restroom on a rural route.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Sure, feel free to take our truck any where you feel like it.

Make sure you are back by the time the air trailer leaves, no worries.

Is it getting any clearer now?
If the closest public restroom on my rural route is 3 miles away when I have to go then yes, I absolutely will be using your truck to drive there when I feel like it....