Terminated

El Correcto

god is dead
Good! Hopefully you’ll think of that one day when you’re mad at your wife and a hot piece of ass gives you her phone number. Because THAT’S how it usually ends and the kids are always the losers. :soapbox: Okay. Off my soapbox now. Lol.
I grew up as a child of divorce and on a serious note, 2 Christmases! And they try to compete for your love.

You can also ask permission from both parents and which ever says yes you stay at their house that weekend

It’s pretty nice gig being a child in divorce.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Really I need some serious advice as to what you guys think would Discipline action if any. if it does get back to the center. Maybe no one will notice or maybe I'll be spared since it is peak season
It was not during lunch time or break time and not on my route and the time spent was anywhere from 10 to 20 min at a time. A couple of times a week. Just trying to give all the information so I can get some good advice and be prepared if necessary.

Peaks over

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We had a guy do this only to add miles.

So did we. He stopped at home for lunch every day, put a floor jack under the pumpkin and let it idle in fourth for an hour.

I covered his route, no matter how much I drove around, I could never get enough miles.

trickpony1

I don't suppose the neighbors are gonna notice the big brown truck parked there for an extended length of time and the driver entering the house?

(rocket science)

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
About once to twice a week during my route I stop by a friends house to hang out for about 15 to 20 minutes. She's not on my route but lives close to my route. I have been doing this for a couple of months now do you think If management found out there will be any discipline action.
Is there anything and policy against this that might lead up to discipline action or term nation

They can see it on telematics. Plus i think the DIAD has GPS as well

542thruNthru

About once to twice a week during my route I stop by a friends house to hang out for about 15 to 20 minutes. She's not on my route but lives close to my route. I have been doing this for a couple of months now do you think If management found out there will be any discipline action.
Is there anything and policy against this that might lead up to discipline action or term nation

You see this thing in the back of your truck.
sketch-1546562870600.png

This plus the DIAD will spell your doom!

If you weren't such a idiot you'd know this already.