Terminated

About once to twice a week during my route I stop by a friends house to hang out for about 15 to 20 minutes. She's not on my route but lives close to my route. I have been doing this for a couple of months now do you think If management found out there will be any discipline action.
Is there anything and policy against this that might lead up to discipline action or term nation

Box Ox

About once to twice a week during my route I stop by a friends house to hang out for about 15 to 20 minutes. She's not on my route but lives close to my route. I have been doing this for a couple of months now do you think If management found out there will be any discipline action.
Is there anything and policy against this that might lead up to discipline action or term nation

Imagine you've just told your center manager that you regularly drive off route to visit some "friend". What do you think would be their response?

bacha29

Just tell them that her house had the only clean bathroom in a 10 square mile area. The pursuit of health and wellness sometimes requires extraordinary actions. You can't be expected to work if there's some stinky green stuff dripping out of your little papeeta.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Sure, feel free to take our truck any where you feel like it.

Make sure you are back by the time the air trailer leaves, no worries.

Is it getting any clearer now?

Box Ox

I'm not sure if there's time is a trackers on the truck where there be able to tell how long I was there and if I was off route or not. I'm not really sure what to do at this point

You bet your ass there's trackers. What you do is stop doing it and deal with it if something comes up regarding your past actions.

DeliveryMachine

Would you do that if a supervisor was with you? You’ll know whether or not there are trackers when you show up to her house one day and are greeted by your center manager.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You should probably be more worried about what your wife might think/feel if you get fired over a daily BJ.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If your asking on here if it is wrong then common sense says yes. If your not on break your stealing time