Termination Help

Already

It seems to me that 'you' should have been a little more careful and observant.

See ya'.
I think he knows that. However I think and hope he gets his job back because he will try all methods he can. I came for possible advice and I got some but some people on here are complete jerks for no reason but karma will help people like that. Anyway thanks for your advice

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This is one in our lineup, its been like that for years. I spotted another one the other morning with a bigger chunk out of the hood.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1470364920.983260.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I think he knows that. However I think and hope he gets his job back because he will try all methods he can. I came for possible advice and I got some but some people on here are complete jerks for no reason but karma will help people like that. Anyway thanks for your advice
People are this way because it's the same story over and over. And it's never anybody's fault.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Is your last name Patel?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
We had a guy that burned one to the ground; another had the entire fiberglass roof blow off from the top of the windshield to the back wall.

Both are still here.

Re-Raise

He was busy on pre trip trying to get packages in etc and it may have been missed. His fault yes but that doesn't mean he did it or that he should be blamed for un reported when it wasn't nothing that he noticed or he knew happen to report
You seem to know an awful lot about what your "friend" did that day.