Terrorists

rickyb

Yes, please don’t vote in our election.

Is Gravel even running?
what happens if i donate to gravel? will that get him in the debates?

you should ask why you dont already know that....mind you i just found out less than a week ago; but i dont use twitter so much anymore.

It will be fine

what happens if i donate to gravel? will that get him in the debates?

you should ask why you dont already know that....mind you i just found out less than a week ago; but i dont use twitter so much anymore.
I don’t think foreign nationals can directly contribute to a candidate. You’d have to find a PAC that supports him. Then it’s totally cool. No need for campaign finance reform here, nope.

rickyb

4 / 4 people who give me food every week at work are muslims.

america govt is responsible for the destruction of food communism and food generosity.

if you want to know the way to a communists heart, give him free food.

vantexan

4 / 4 people who give me food every week at work are muslims.

america govt is responsible for the destruction of food communism and food generosity.

if you want to know the way to a communists heart, give him free food.
So you should be converting to Islam anytime now. :)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What's your point?

Maybe that it was wrong? I love how Conservatives embrace both Manifest Destiny and "American Exceptionalism" as excuses for slaughtering and/or enslaving millions of innocent people.

What would Jesus think about intentionally infecting people with smallpox, introducing them to alcohol, or enslaving them for profit?

Do you have a Bible Passage for these?

rickyb

Hey Ricky-
I'm still waiting for you to answer my question:

What would happen if there were no American military or bases anywhere in the world other than America?

Take your time...
i answered it, and you need to look up information yourself on the internet. i can provide you with some places to start

rickyb

Could you copy/paste your answer and provide links for the other stuff?

You're a trooper.
sure you can look up democracy now, truth dig, truth out, counter punch to name a few. chris hedges is a famous war correspondent, noam chomsky, howard zinn historian goes into US wars. they refer to others.

for example how many ppl died in vietnam invasion? 10,000,000? the number is on this thread somewhere. and the vietnamese did not support the americans.

if the US stopped empire, then you would have one less imperial nation in the world, america currently the biggest, and maybe america wouldnt go bankrupt as it currently will.

in an international polls US was by far the most dangerous country in the world.

vantexan

Maybe that it was wrong? I love how Conservatives embrace both Manifest Destiny and "American Exceptionalism" as excuses for slaughtering and/or enslaving millions of innocent people.

What would Jesus think about intentionally infecting people with smallpox, introducing them to alcohol, or enslaving them for profit?

Do you have a Bible Passage for these?
I've always wondered how they intentionally infected Indians with smallpox but not get it themselves? Overwhelming number of Indians died from whites accidentally introducing diseases that the Indians had no immunity to.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've always wondered how they intentionally infected Indians with smallpox but not get it themselves? Overwhelming number of Indians died from whites accidentally introducing diseases that the Indians had no immunity to.
And probably a substantial number died from Whites purposively introducing diseases that the Indians had no immunity to.

The White man did not not really conquer the Aztecs or Incas so much as they occupied Native American towns after diseases killed or weakened their population.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You're amazing. The campaign to infect Indians is historically documented FACT. Stop trying to spinmeister it into something acceptable.