Terrorists

El Correcto

god is dead
get over it that was 20 years ago.

the reaction to violence is violence.

if you want peace then try non violence.

you got 9/11 bc of violence.
I’m not a fan of appeasement. War is a natural state for man, it has been through out human history. Even if we kill the islamonazis there will always be another disagreement that leads to violence.

Even people like you support violence in certain circumstances, whether you’ll admit it or not. My circumstances are more rooted in reality than yours, Americans were slaughtered on our soil, there should be no quarter. Trump should of held the meeting and thrown them into Guantanamo or one of our other black sites.

It will be fine

I’m not a fan of appeasement. War is a natural state for man, it has been through out human history. Even if we kill the islamonazis there will always be another disagreement that leads to violence.

Even people like you support violence in certain circumstances, whether you’ll admit it or not. My circumstances are more rooted in reality than yours, Americans were slaughtered on our soil, there should be no quarter. Trump should of held the meeting and thrown them into Guantanamo or one of our other black sites.
Obama killed Bin Laden. Trump invites the Taliban to party. Pick a side.

El Correcto

god is dead
Obama was driven by The Swamp ... I don't think Obama wanted to but felt he had to because he was being criticized for being weak.
I think Obama like all these non-interventionists get the behind the scenes info and threat assessment and realize how humane war is and how America on the global stage is good compared to the alternatives filling that power vacuum.