Terrorists

rickyb

Is he everywhere counting? Show me the refugee crisis each of those locations caused. Seriously, only Syria had a large refugee issue, and that wasn't caused by U.S. bombing.
YOURE lucky you even got a number which is 40 million refugees in the countries listed

Box Ox

and the international law part?

i know US govt doesnt believe too firmly in that, except of course when its an enemy violating it

If destroying the production facilities of Mexican drug cartels is against international law then maybe it’s international law that’s the problem.

I thought you were for going against the system and helping poor and black people. Oh well.

rickyb

If destroying the production facilities of Mexican drug cartels is against international law then maybe it’s international law that’s the problem.

I thought you were for going against the system and helping poor and black people. Oh well.
you dont believe in people having their day in court?

but ur quite right sometimes we have to break the law to do whats right like ed snowden did

rickyb

Mexican drug cartel production facilities don’t get days in court.
yea they do, america just extradited a kingpin from colombia

bin laden shouldve got his day in court, im sure some of what he said wouldve been enlightening to sheltered north americans