Terrorists

Thebrownblob

Our lives are less wasted?
Maybe yours is I don’t know. Committing suicide, pretending it will change something is wasted. He was too much of a coward to stay alive, and actually try to affect a real change. A 24 hour news cycle blip already forgotten. Actually, most people don’t even know anything about it. He was mentally ill.

rickyb

Maybe yours is I don’t know. Committing suicide, pretending it will change something is wasted. He was too much of a coward to stay alive, and actually try to affect a real change. A 24 hour news cycle blip already forgotten. Actually, most people don’t even know anything about it. He was mentally ill.
you could say the same thing about jesus

Thebrownblob

he definitely knew what he was doing was suicide and crazy.
I see. So all your ramblings about Christianity are nonsense.? Not like we didn’t know that already but thanks for the confirmation.

The people who took his life had free just like they do now. he will not force you to worship him, and he will not force you to crucify him.

The fact that they crucified him was proof they needed a savior.

rickyb

I see. So all your ramblings about Christianity are nonsense.? Not like we didn’t know that already but thanks for the confirmation.

The people who took his life had free just like they do now. he will not force you to worship him, and he will not force you to crucify him.

The fact that they crucified him was proof they needed a savior.
ill quote wages of rebellion where chris hedges describes the characteristics of prophets through time. even in matrix revolutions when neo describes the plan with the ship to the crew, the guy calls him crazy.

they crucified him because this is likely what always happens to truth tellers and people who are virtuous and stand with the oppressed.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
ill quote wages of rebellion where chris hedges describes the characteristics of prophets through time. even in matrix revolutions when neo describes the plan with the ship to the crew, the guy calls him crazy.

they crucified him because this is likely what always happens to truth tellers and people who are virtuous and stand with the oppressed.
What nonsense you spew.

rickyb

1713019410457.png