Terrorists

moreluck

golden ticket member
202650.jpg

BrownArmy

So, basically, no matter what happens, you're just going to support the Republican narrative?

There's literally nothing the Republicans ever do that you take issue with?

Conversely, every single thing the Democrats do is suspect and/or criminal?

Do you ever think for yourself?

rickyb

better watch what i say. the thought police my come a knocking on the door.

o and you can bet this guy is allowed to cheer on government terrorism like drone attacks, bombs, violent invasions like the iraq war, etc till the cows come home.

the people who set the laws are the guys who enforce them. we got the wolves in charge of the hen house haha.

B.C. man facing terror charges cheered 2014 Quebec, Ottawa attacks

"Hamdan has pleaded not guilty to encouraging the commission of murder, assault and mischief, all for terrorist purposes. He has also entered a not guilty plea to inducing and instructing someone to carry out a terrorist act."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So, basically, no matter what happens, you're just going to support the Republican narrative?

There's literally nothing the Republicans ever do that you take issue with?

Conversely, every single thing the Democrats do is suspect and/or criminal?

Do you ever think for yourself?
Funny, I can't remember you posting anything that supporting Republicans ... you just trying to counteract @moreluck ?

BrownArmy

Funny, I can't remember you posting anything that supporting Republicans ... you just trying to counteract @moreluck ?

I can't remember slavishly supporting Democrats no matter what, either.

Honestly, for both sides, there's not much to support.

But yes, just trying to counteract Moreluck - I get being on one side or another, but after a point it's just cartoon-like.

Sportello

Without resorting to Google, I can't think of any great Republican ideas enacted at the national level in the last 16 years. Of course, that is just my opinion, not a fact ;)

I suppose if I were more selfish, the tax cuts for the wealthy would count, as I personally benefited, but I wasn't needy in the first place.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I can't remember slavishly supporting Democrats no matter what, either.

Honestly, for both sides, there's not much to support.

But yes, just trying to counteract Moreluck - I get being on one side or another, but after a point it's just cartoon-like.
I thought as much.