Terrorists

rickyb

Non sequitur

fathers day terrorism:

Ben Norton and George Galloway liked
Ali Abunimah‏Verified account @AliAbunimah 15h15 hours ago

Today I'm thinking about all the children in Gaza, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen whose fathers you killed.

Barack ObamaVerified account @BarackObama
Of all that I've done in my life, I'm most proud to be Sasha and Malia's dad. To all those lucky enough to be a dad, Happy Father's Day!

Rickyb, " the only solution is for every man to submit to Islam. Then and only then will there be peace". Quote taken from sermon at local mosque.

rickyb

Rickyb, " the only solution is for every man to submit to Islam. Then and only then will there be peace". Quote taken from sermon at local mosque.
hey do you have any islamic friends? i find amazingly people who talk smack about it dont even know any. my american boss follows it. im not sure hes an expert, but anyways he says the radicalized ones who do violence are not actually religious. or its like a perverted version of islam like the KKK is a perverted version of christianity.

i personally think if your going to actually be religious, then you have to be involved in a political battle like the guys in star wars or the matrix. so the terrorists may be more closely following religion than someone who goes to church. i think it depends what actions they are doing. if they are just killing civilians, then they are sinning.

btw, george bush, bill clinton, obama, and reagan are probably some of the biggest terrorists in the world considering all the politically motivated bombs, drone strikes theyve done on people around the world. whether they had good intentions or not, it doesnt matter. being a terrorist doesnt mean you have good or bad intentions.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
hey do you have any islamic friends? i find amazingly people who talk smack about it dont even know any. my american boss follows it. im not sure hes an expert, but anyways he says the radicalized ones who do violence are not actually religious. or its like a perverted version of islam like the KKK is a perverted version of christianity.

i personally think if your going to actually be religious, then you have to be involved in a political battle like the guys in star wars or the matrix. so the terrorists may be more closely following religion than someone who goes to church. i think it depends what actions they are doing. if they are just killing civilians, then they are sinning.

btw, george bush, bill clinton, obama, and reagan are probably some of the biggest terrorists in the world considering all the politically motivated bombs, drone strikes theyve done on people around the world. whether they had good intentions or not, it doesnt matter. being a terrorist doesnt mean you have good or bad intentions.
@Future

vantexan

I'm not worried about the mainstream Muslims who are just going about their lives. I'm worried about the percentage that takes their holy book literally and are trying to implement that. We can't just compare them to small fringe groups like the KKK. Attacks have been ongoing for many centuries, and not just against Christians. Imagine if a tenth or so of the Christian world were to decide we must bring back the "law of sin and death" of the Old Testament(which by the way was Hebrew law and not Christianity). Stoning was still very common in Christ's time. And much of it carried on through much of the Christian era i.e. burning at the stake, etc.

Even those in many Muslim countries who are just going about their business believe in Sharia law. Imagine if the broader society here allowed for the subjugation of women, the killing of gays, honor killings, etc. This isn't the fanaticism of isolated groups, it's life in general in much of the Muslim world.

Then there's the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth philosophy that's strong in the Middle East, and not just among Muslims. Part of the motivation is getting back at those who killed their relatives. So motivation of revenge coupled with religious motivation means most likely this stuff won't stop ever. The biggest fear is that technology will be used to achieve the biggest effect. 9/11 was terrible, but what happens in the aftermath of a nuclear explosion?

wayfair

swollen member

????

Non sequitur

We are seeing history in the making. Europe experienced 70 years of peace and I guess they are having a collective dementia because Muslims define peace differently than anyone else.