Texas Cop killed by BLM supporter

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If you don't have the opinion that the killer has ties to BLM, why would you word the title to say exactly that?

Are you saying, that is a false statement ?

He was a gay black man who was taunted by other black men and white women . ( from his own writings )
He was following the BLM doctrine of killing whites to ease his people's sufferings , hence his ideal of starting a " race war " .

Crazy white people with guns.

On this Forum, that is how we are portrayed by TOS.

BrownArmy

Are you saying, that is a false statement ?...

OK, now we're going in circles.

Do you have confirmation that the shooter was affiliated with BLM?

If not, then it's just your opinion.

The words came out of your mouth, it wasn't necessary for me to put anything in there.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
OK, now we're going in circles.

Do you have confirmation that the shooter was affiliated with BLM?

If not, then it's just your opinion.

The words came out of your mouth, it wasn't necessary for me to put anything in there.

If you are supporting that "cause", That's all I need to know.

Randomly killing police officers or not supporting the military....

There is a special place, in the afterlife.... for people like that.

wkmac

1) Christianity, the foundational underpinnings of Black Lives Matter. (see link)

2) Black Lives Matter, the foundational underpinnings of the actions of Shannon Miles.

3) Thus Christianity killed Officer Goforth.

Based on faulty judgement using collective guilt as opposed to judging people based on individual actions, Christianity killed the Officer Goforth. Therefore Christianity should be crushed and all christians hunted down like rabid dogs on the basis of collective guilt.

Be careful when using emotional driven judgement rather than reason and logic to affix blame as such wrong thinking can also be wrongly used against yourself.