Texas school shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Melting down snowflake?

Interesting how the answer for gun owners is always violence.
I’m not melting down, I’m laughing at you’re mental illness. You’re side has all the snowflakes. And violence is the lefts stock and trade. In the streets! In the streets! Idiots. They’re destroying the country and you’re on here defending them. You never even worked at ups, you’re an idiot operative. Get lost :censored2: bag.

rod

Retired 22 years
I’m not melting down, I’m laughing at you’re mental illness. You’re side has all the snowflakes. And violence is the lefts stock and trade. In the streets! In the streets! Idiots. They’re destroying the country and you’re on here defending them. You never even worked at ups, you’re an idiot operative. Get lost :censored2: bag.
get his ass

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Interesting how the answer for gun owners is always violence.
It's nice to have answers...

SmartSelect_20210410-170247_Chrome.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
We can go back-and-forth about why and how and if the police failed. The fact of the matter is in any situation your safety is your own. Whether you realize it or not. There’s no such thing as a safe space.
Children in a public school classroom.

Their safety is their own?

An elementary school classroom shouldn’t be expected to be a safe place from gun violence at least?

I know it isn’t anymore, but shouldn’t it be?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Children in a public school classroom.

Their safety is their own?

An elementary school classroom shouldn’t be expected to be a safe place from gun violence at least?

I know it isn’t anymore, but shouldn’t it be?
Gun free zones invite shooters, 98% of these places is where shootings take place. How obtuse can you be? The democrats wouldn’t support a bill to harden the schools. They’d rather cater to the teachers unions and install unnecessary air filtration systems, and mask children instead of keeping them safe. Our children should be safe, shouldn’t they?

Gun free zones invite shooters, 98% of these places is where shootings take place. How obtuse can you be? The democrats wouldn’t support a bill to harden the schools. They’d rather cater to the teachers unions and install unnecessary air filtration systems, and mask children instead of keeping them safe. Our children should be safe, shouldn’t they?
Do you really want to turn schools into prisons with concrete walls and iron gates? At the same time they are using 20 year old textbooks because homeowners want their taxes cut.

newfie

newfie

Do you really want to turn schools into prisons with concrete walls and iron gates? At the same time they are using 20 year old textbooks because homeowners want their taxes cut.
locked doors and a on site police officer that was actually on site doing his job would have prevented this shooting.

newolddude

locked doors and a on site police officer that was actually on site doing his job would have prevented this shooting.
376 cops cowered and you expect a resource officer on site would have taken brave and decisive actions to stop the shooter?

The resource officer on site at Parkland also ran and hid.

newolddude

8 foot fences, mantrap double entrances, bullet/bomb proof glass and multiple resource officers at every school aren't cheap. They want school hardening but don't want to pay for it.

I proposed paying for all that with expanded fees for guns and ammo as well as liability insurance. But that infringed on Second Amendment rights.

over9five

Staff member
376 cops cowered and you expect a resource officer on site would have taken brave and decisive actions to stop the shooter?

The resource officer on site at Parkland also ran and hid.
Loved how President Trump publicly called him a coward.
That's the kind of president we need!