Texas school shooting

newolddude

It explains how the gunman, who investigators believe had never fired a gun before May 24, was able to stockpile military-style rifles, accessories and ammunition without arousing suspicion from authorities, enter a supposedly secure school unimpeded and indiscriminately kill children and adults.

In total, 376 law enforcement officers — a force larger than the garrison that defended the Alamo — descended upon the school in a chaotic, uncoordinated scene that lasted for more than an hour. The group was devoid of clear leadership, basic communications and sufficient urgency to take down the gunman, the report says.

newfie

looks like the report about a resource office not being able to get permission to shoot the shooter outside the school was false.

rod

Retired 22 years
looks like the report about a resource office not being able to get permission to shoot the shooter outside the school was false.
I really wanted to read all of this but after the first sentence where it says " 376 law enforcement officers descended upon the school" that was all I could stomach. 376 cops and not ONE hero amongst them. I hope they all rot in hell. COWARDS

nWo

Screenshot_20220717-204216.png

newolddude

I really wanted to read all of this but after the first sentence where it says " 376 law enforcement officers descended upon the school" that was all I could stomach. 376 cops and not ONE hero amongst them. I hope they all rot in hell. COWARDS
Up against someone who might have never fired a gun before the day he decided to exercise his Second amendment right to kill children.

newfie

Up against someone who might have never fired a gun before the day he decided to exercise his Second amendment right to kill children.
While you keep following the political lead of your party leaders in engaging a gun control debate the reports you listed show a clear negligence In following procedures.

"In the 77-page report released on Sunday, investigators said school administrators adopted a "regrettable culture of noncompliance" with safety and security measures leading up to the shooting on May 24 at Robb Elementary School which left 19 children and two adults dead. This noncompliance "turned out to be fatal," the report said.

They also "tacitly condoned" unsafe practices by knowingly violating or allowing others to violate rules that required doors to be closed and locked."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
While you keep following the political lead of your party leaders in engaging a gun control debate the reports you listed show a clear negligence In following procedures.

"In the 77-page report released on Sunday, investigators said school administrators adopted a "regrettable culture of noncompliance" with safety and security measures leading up to the shooting on May 24 at Robb Elementary School which left 19 children and two adults dead. This noncompliance "turned out to be fatal," the report said.

They also "tacitly condoned" unsafe practices by knowingly violating or allowing others to violate rules that required doors to be closed and locked."
Sounds like they reaped what they sowed….tragically