THANK YOU Chris Christie!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I copied and saved that......like when you said Anthony Weiner was definitely going to win......ha ha ha !! I'll post it, if needed, in a couple years!!

Overpaid Union Thug

Christie has ZERO chance of becoming the GOP candidate in 2016. The TEA PARTY, led by morons like Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin and Rand Paul have already hijacked the party and Christie doesnt fit the mold of the right wing extremist.

Because of this, Christie wont run.

It matters not anyways, the republicans will get trounced in 2016 no matter who they nominate for president.

As the Rolling stones used to sing... "Time is on my side, yes it is!"

TOS

Since when does wanting one's government to follow its own constitution an "extremist" position?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hilary's set to become a grandma in the Spring.........that could pull on her heartstrings maybe not to run. (if she has a heart)

Overpaid Union Thug

A better question would have been:

Since when does wanting one's government to follow one's own constitution an "extremist" position?

Yeah exactly! That is if you meant the left wanting our government to follow THEIR constitution. Which, by the way, is already happening. It's called "Rules for Radicals."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Since when does wanting one's government to follow its own constitution an "extremist" position?

When its an "exaggeration" of the constitution. Like, "this country was founded on christianity". or "the founders were liberals" or "the founders would approve the ACA"

Ya know, the stuff you say all the time.

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Poor white right wingers.. Still hoping to return to the days of the original constitution without amendments because it gave them such an advantage over people of color.

You mad bro?

Those pesky "amendments" to the constitution made it an equal playing field for all americans. Now that its in action, you "white folk" are upset that you are losing the battle.

Now, you are limiting yourselves to "guns and revolutions" to try to get the advantage back. Sorry bro, liberals have guns too.

We also have one thing red states dont have, an education. The least educated states in the country are RED states. And those RED states always vote republican. I wonder what does that mean for you and your party?

The party of stupid people. (by level of education of course)

The constitution to white people means, leave it alone. Keep things unfair for all americans, and leave the advantage to big business and white people.

You right wing nuts just cant stand progress even though you take advantage of it at every opportunity. Goverment loans for business startups, state loans and such, you cry about handouts, but are the first ones in line with two hands folded out.

Time for change, its happening now and good luck trying to undo it taking us back to the dark days of the USA.

TOS

bplppl

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Hmmm, I read this to be for all skin color. Liberty for all no matter race. Just as long as your legal. LOL

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Hmmm, I read this to be for all skin color. Liberty for all no matter race. Just as long as your legal. LOL

When you read the bolded black portion, how do you then complain about social security, medicare and the ACA?

All things that fall into this catagory.

Not so simple now, eh?

TOS

bplppl

When you read the bolded black portion, how do you then complain about social security, medicare and the ACA?

All things that fall into this catagory.

Not so simple now, eh?

TOS

Welfare 200 years ago was more like how a family takes care of other family members. Charity, kindness, You know, help your fellow man out, not the current monster nanny state, government mandates and handouts welfare has morphed into. Anything the government (current) government touches is ruined. IMO we need to take a flying leap back about a hundred years or more and get back to limited government. (I guess that makes me the crazy right wing white guy).

moreluck

golden ticket member
christie-obama-laurel-hardy.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whats even funnier is that YOU were all over Chris Christie before the hurricaine, and NOW, because you have been brainwashed to hate him, you do.

Pretty pathetic I'd say.

TOS
If his name is on the ballot with an "R" after it in 2016, I will vote for him. Personally, I don't like his bromance with Obama and he's still too fat IMO. Put that in your pathetic pipe and smoke it!

oldngray

nowhere special
If his name is on the ballot with an "R" after it in 2016, I will vote for him. Personally, I don't like his bromance with Obama and he's still too fat IMO. Put that in your pathetic pipe and smoke it!

The R in front of Christie stands for RINO. I never liked him other than he is not as bad as the fanatical liberals that dominate the east coast.