THANK YOU Chris Christie!!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
It's hard being under the microscope.

At least I don't post lies, and my racism doesn't preclude me running.

I figure the banning is not far off, most everything else has been done to silence me.

oldngray

nowhere special
Quayle WAS an idiot. Kind of a forerunner to Joe Biden but in more of a pretty boy way. At least Quayle kept his mouth shut most of the time unlike Biden.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its nice to know they got all the scandals out of the way and it will be nothing but clean politics leading up to the next election.

moreluck

golden ticket member
lb0110cd20140109074441.jpg

wkmac

Governor Christie's aids were not acting upon their own accord but were following very specific instructions. The problem arose when said aids misheard and then misunderstood said instructions. Those instructions were to "Block the Fridge!"

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Christie is a decorated lawyer and a skilled politician. The dumbocrats will try their best to turn this into a witch-hunt, but it will all be in vain. He's much smarter than they are, he'll end up getting beat up in the media for a while, but that's where it will end.

Personally, I'm a big fan of his. The only way to get things done in NJ is to be a bully, and that's precisely what he has done. I think he would do well as president, anything would be better than the clown we have in the White House now.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't like Christie very much so don't care much about him either way but do think its funny how blown out of proportion this is. New Jersey politics. Similar to but not as extreme as Chicago politics.

bbsam

Staff member
Christie is a decorated lawyer and a skilled politician. The dumbocrats will try their best to turn this into a witch-hunt, but it will all be in vain. He's much smarter than they are, he'll end up getting beat up in the media for a while, but that's where it will end.

Personally, I'm a big fan of his. The only way to get things done in NJ is to be a bully, and that's precisely what he has done. I think he would do well as president, anything would be better than the clown we have in the White House now.
The democrats won't have to conduct a witch hunt because Christie's fellow Republicans will do it for them. The one guy who won't be involved and has to silently be smiling uncontrollably is Jeb Bush--a Republican governor with bipartisan success and without the overbearing personality.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't like Christie very much so don't care much about him either way but do think its funny how blown out of proportion this is. New Jersey politics. Similar to but not as extreme as Chicago politics.
Possibly. But when Chicago politics gets rough, the daily commute, the daily lives of millions are not immediately inconvenienced.

oldngray

nowhere special
Jeb might even get some Latino votes because of his wife. He could be a very dangerous sleeper candidate.He will mostly get criticism because of his name, not what he has done personally.