Thank you Mr President for Gas Prices

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
President Trumps Obama

5A999159-F9FD-4FCD-886A-70C5036DE1BA.jpeg

bacha29

The Russians meet with OPEC in Vienna tomorrow. Oil closed today at $ 51.70. Marathon Oil has crude priced in next year at $64. Enjoy the price break while it lasts and if by chance it stays this low or perhaps lower look for movement in state legislatures toward a state gas tax increase.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The Russians meet with OPEC in Vienna tomorrow. Oil closed today at $ 51.70. Marathon Oil has crude priced in next year at $64. Enjoy the price break while it lasts and if by chance it stays this low or perhaps lower look for movement in state legislatures toward a state gas tax increase.
$51-$64 isn’t gonna change the price of gas all that much.

bacha29

By no means do I expect sub $2 gas long but I don’t think we will see $3 soon either.
Keep in mind state gas taxes can vary as much as $0.40 per gallon. So while you might currently enjoy being in a low gas tax state some state legislatures are giving serious consideration to raising it gas taxes to pay for much needed improvements.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Keep in mind state gas taxes can vary as much as $0.40 per gallon. So while you might currently enjoy being in a low gas tax state some state legislatures are giving serious consideration to raising it gas taxes to pay for much needed improvements.
Yes. Here they’re going as far as talking about a mileage tax. If that happens I’ll just skip over the state line and relocate.

rod

Retired 22 years

Taxes taxes taxes---is it really worth working.