Thank you to everyone and who reads this

ariel789

I'm a PT supervisor at UPS and I just want to thank the pt employees
I push to become better everyday so that they will be great drivers or whatever they want to be in life. I want to thank the drivers who bust their butts delivering packages , but making it happen. I want to thank upper management for pushing the PT sups. I don't care what anyone says about UPS or the infamous "PT sup job", but I love it and
I will always be repping the brown. All of you have a great night and lets keep making service

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I push to become better everyday so that they will be great drivers or whatever they want to be in life. I want to thank the drivers who bust their butts delivering packages , but making it happen. I want to thank upper management for pushing the PT sups. I don't care what anyone says about UPS or the infamous "PT sup job", but I love it and
I will always be repping the brown. All of you have a great night and lets keep making service
giphy (5).gif

watdaflock?

john chesney

Let me guess you’ve been on the job for a week

john chesney

Have you ever been formally diagnosed as a psychopath or pathological liar. Seek professional help

E

el blanco

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
downloadfile-27.png

Box Ox

So young. So innocent.