Thank you to everyone and who reads this

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Flying? Please, you mean the one that's crawling at 20 feet per MINUTE? If that's unsafe, how do you even get to work?
But what about the 19 year old employee who is flying down the belt with a 150lb irreg in tow. Shoving stuff out of the way and into people like a linebacker. I wonder why they always mysteriously quit?

Tony Q

I'm a PT supervisor at UPS and I just want to thank the pt employees
I push to become better everyday so that they will be great drivers or whatever they want to be in life. I want to thank the drivers who bust their butts delivering packages , but making it happen. I want to thank upper management for pushing the PT sups. I don't care what anyone says about UPS or the infamous "PT sup job", but I love it and
I will always be repping the brown. All of you have a great night and lets keep making service
Don't ever forget that this place runs because Feeder drivers. They are the Workhorse that makes the Brown Machine run.

Big Babooba

I push to become better everyday so that they will be great drivers or whatever they want to be in life. I want to thank the drivers who bust their butts delivering packages , but making it happen. I want to thank upper management for pushing the PT sups. I don't care what anyone says about UPS or the infamous "PT sup job", but I love it and
I will always be repping the brown. All of you have a great night and lets keep making service

I find you most amusing.

E

el blanco

get back with us in 10, 20, 30 years

tell us how gung ho you are then

really, please

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
in a previous life, i bet you lived in germany.

Heavy Package

What it takes to be promoted to PT sup at UPS...

h174BB98E

Brownbrigade1

Don't ever forget that this place runs because Feeder drivers. They are the Workhorse that makes the Brown Machine run.

What it takes to be promoted to PT sup at UPS...

h174BB98E

That’s jarring