Thanks for nothing Cheryl!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just wanted to thank you for this update.

Because of this fancy new update and the system being down, there are countless number of people who were probably late for work today since they could get on here to ask what time they started.

Several people didn't go to work or land the job because they live under rocks and had no clue how voicemail works and couldn't get on here to ask, so they never left messages after they heard the beep.

That one jackass blueball probably had a panic attack or stroke because he was going to get written up or fired and he couldn't ask (for the 1000th time) if they were going to fire him.

Many people most likely actually had to socialize with their family members which I'm sure was pretty devastating. ( I know it was for me. My wife actually wanted sex since their was nothing on TV and I wasn't online so yeah, there's that)

Countless people waiting on the edge of their seats for the someone to call them back for the coveted preloader job and now they have no idea how to get a hold of anyone at UPS, they cannot figure out why a background check takes longer than 5 minutes and with this site being down, they had no other way to get their building phone numbers.

So, thanks for nothing @cheryl

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Because of this fancy new update and the system being down, there are countless number of people who were probably late for work today since they could get on here to ask what time they started.

Several people didn't go to work or land the job because they live under rocks and had no clue how voicemail works and couldn't get on here to ask, so they never left messages after they heard the beep.

That one jackass blueball probably had a panic attack or stroke because he was going to get written up or fired and he couldn't ask (for the 1000th time) if they were going to fire him.

Many people most likely actually had to socialize with their family members which I'm sure was pretty devastating. ( I know it was for me. My wife actually wanted sex since their was nothing on TV and I wasn't online so yeah, there's that)

Countless people waiting on the edge of their seats for the someone to call them back for the coveted preloader job and now they have no idea how to get a hold of anyone at UPS, they cannot figure out why a background check takes longer than 5 minutes and with this site being down, they had no other way to get their building phone numbers.

you're-welcome.gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hey, while I got you here. Before the update, I used to be able to hover over the thread title and read several lines of what the post is about. Or I could hover over the alerts tab and see what alerts I had waiting for me. NOT ANYMORE!
hmmmm, I was not aware of this. Thank you for pointing it out. I'll ask the super smart and helpful tech guy about it.

Just to let you know there's another big software update coming. I originally was going to have it all done this week, but the server upgrade was more disruptive and time consuming than I expected. I'll try to get it done in the next week or 2.

There will be a warning so you can all put your helmets on. I know I need one...

oldngray

nowhere special

Mom car .jpg