Thanksgiving, holidays

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We got a message on our powerpad from HQ today, announcing today as us officially being in peak, followed by the message "who's excited and ready to serve our customers?" Really? Who's excited for it???

Just shows how out of touch our executives are.
That's funny. I wonder how they'll be be serving our customers for Peak? Lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's what the interwebz is for.

They love to come down to shop, have dinner and fill up on cheap gas before heading back home. I don't have a problem with any of that-----the problem I do have is when they open up all of their purchases (so that they won't have to pay duty) and discard the trash wherever they please.

dezguy

They love to come down to shop, have dinner and fill up on cheap gas before heading back home. I don't have a problem with any of that-----the problem I do have is when they open up all of their purchases (so that they won't have to pay duty) and discard the trash wherever they please.
Goes both ways. I have seen plenty of American visitors leaving trash everywhere in our parks or dumping their car ash trays in our parking lots, when they visit here.

oldngray

nowhere special
political-debates.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nope.

He was talking about how avatar's are "copyrighted" and I am being a smart ass.
I'm sure you didn't realize it since you are new, but the avatar you are using is currently used by a respected, long standing member here on BC. It is more of a courtesy than a rule, but we try not to use someone Else's avatar. Good luck out there at Integrad.

He never said it was copyrighted. He did tell the new poster in a respectful manner about the unwritten rule.