Thanksgiving, holidays

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Nope.

He was talking about how avatar's are "copyrighted" and I am being a smart ass.
And now we have three of the same avatars floating around on here. See what you started!

ScreenHunter_67 Nov. 16 21.24.jpg
ScreenHunter_68 Nov. 16 21.25.jpg
ScreenHunter_69 Nov. 16 21.28.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We got a message on our powerpad from HQ today, announcing today as us officially being in peak, followed by the message "who's excited and ready to serve our customers?" Really? Who's excited for it???

Just shows how out of touch our executives are.

Who is excited to disappoint HQ?

bacha29

Not with my seniority. I did go in years ago in a weather emergency and helped hand out hold packages that we couldn't get off Christmas Eve
Senority? With no binding labor contract in place that company and that company alone chooses if, when, where and how an individuals length of service applies to a given situation. It in many ways parallels a FXG contract, whereby the company unilaterally decides the definition and application of a given piece of language. Your so called 'seniority" means nothing unless your beloved company decides that recognizing it is in their best interest and is applied in a manner that best serves them.

Oldfart

Senority? With no binding labor contract in place that company and that company alone chooses if, when, where and how an individuals length of service applies to a given situation. It in many ways parallels a FXG contract, whereby the company unilaterally decides the definition and application of a given piece of language. Your so called 'seniority" means nothing unless your beloved company decides that recognizing it is in their best interest and is applied in a manner that best serves them.
You just never give up do you. It must suck being so miserable all the time.