Thanksgiving Week

KingofFluff

Payroll will be completed on Tuesday and checks will be sent out to arrive in the centers on Wednesday. If your normal check date is Thursday, it will be dated for Wednesday. If your normal check date is Friday, it will be dated for Friday. Some banks may choose to make the direct deposits available earlier but that is up to the bank, not UPS.

Where the hell is my check!!!!!!!-

KingofFluff

Payroll will be completed on Tuesday and checks will be sent out to arrive in the centers on Wednesday. If your normal check date is Thursday, it will be dated for Wednesday. If your normal check date is Friday, it will be dated for Friday. Some banks may choose to make the direct deposits available earlier but that is up to the bank, not UPS.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

Norcavious

Anyone banks with BMO knows when the direct deposit will hit. I had chase last year and I got paid Friday. Just got off the phone with the bank. They said they've gotten nothing from ups. I spoke with someone in finances and was told you could get it today tomorrow or Friday it's up to the bank. Tired of this run around someone help.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Anyone banks with BMO knows when the direct deposit will hit. I had chase last year and I got paid Friday. Just got off the phone with the bank. They said they've gotten nothing from ups. I spoke with someone in finances and was told you could get it today tomorrow or Friday it's up to the bank. Tired of this run around someone help.

Really?

muthatrucka

Payday is Friday man, calm down.