The 2020 Presidential Debates

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trump and Rudy have been exposed as frauds! Making up fake news! Trumps has always been a spreader of fake news. Now he’s been busted. Rudy helped Trump lose the election.
Bidengate is out there now. The media can't ignore it much longer. The flood gates are about to open!

oldngray

nowhere special
Bidengate is out there now. The media can't ignore it much longer. The flood gates are about to open!
It isn't another pile of Schiff with anonymous sources claiming they heard someone else say they thought something might have happened. Real evidence with real witnesses that are willing to openly testify.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It isn't another pile of Schiff with anonymous sources claiming they heard someone else say they thought something might have happened. Real evidence with real witnesses that are willing to openly testify.
1603466316848.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You Trump supporters know the end is near. That’s the reasoning for you inundating Brown Cafe with Trump propaganda. Brown Cafe has been hijacked by a bunch of Trumpers.
I'm thinking, you are in an area. That makes you believe Biden is so far ahead. No one can catch up.
I guess we will all find out who is the winner winner chicken dinner. In 2.5 weeks.

fishtm2001

We closed up the greatest economy in the world in order to fight this horrible disease that came from China. It's a worldwide pandemic. It’s all over the world. You see the spikes in Europe and many other places right now. If you notice, the mortality rate is down, 85%. The excess mortality rate is way down, and much lower than almost any other country. And we're fighting it and we're fighting it hard. There is a spike. There was a spike in Florida, and it's now gone. There was a very big spike in Texas, it's now gone. There was a very big spike in Arizona, it's now gone. And there were some spikes and surges in other places. They will soon be gone. We have a vaccine that's coming, it's ready. It's going to be announced within weeks, and it's going to be delivered. We have Operation Warp Speed, which is the military, is going to distribute the vaccine. I can tell you from personal experience that I was in the hospital, I had it. And I got better and I will tell you that I had something that they gave me — a therapeutic, I guess they would call it. Some people could say it was a cure. But I was in for a short period of time and I got better very fast or I wouldn't be here tonight. And now they say I'm immune.
Whether it's four months or a lifetime, nobody's been able to say that, but I'm immune. More and more people are getting better. We have a problem that's a worldwide problem. This is a worldwide problem, but I've been congratulated by the heads of many countries on what we've been able to do with the — if you take a look at what we've done in terms of goggles and masks and gowns and everything else, and in particular, ventilators. We're now making ventilators. All over the world, thousands and thousands a month, distributing them all over the world, it will go away and as I say, we're rounding the turn, we're rounding the corner, it's going away.

Charles Pierce