The 2020 Presidential Debates

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seems like only yesterday we were congratulating Hillary on her impending historical win. After all, she was so far ahead in the polls she could hide in a bunker if she wanted.

Of course at that time we were reminiscing how everyone was patting John Kerry on his back believing the polls.

Last edited:
Seems like only yesterday we were congratulating Hillary on her impending historical win. After all, she was so far ahead in the polls she could hide in a bunker if she wanted.
As has been stated before. Donald J Trump has long passed Hillary Clinton in the killing of Americans. At least Hillary kept it overseas. Trump welcomed the virus, said he had it “under control”, in March. When this is over Trump will be 100% responsible and remembered as the President who killed half a million Americans.

fishtm2001

Nate Silver of fivethirtyeight was one of the few pollsters who had donald possibly losing the popular vote but winning the electoral college.

oldngray

nowhere special
Do you ever get tired of just being totally 'ignorant wrong'?
714c287527f.jpg

Kingofthenorth

Of course at that time we were reminiscing how everyone was patting John Kerry on his back believing the polls.

The polls were fairly accurate-a single polling error off. If the polls are off by the same amount it will be a landslide.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I've watched most of it ... I find it interesting and I learned a lot.
One thing is for certain, when it comes to the law and jurisprudence, ACB is, by far, the smartest person in the room.

I have developed a huge amount of respect for ACB, maybe because, in my limited abilities and understanding, ...
... her approach to the responsibilities of the SCOTUS are 100% in agreement with mine.​
Well there you have it.

Kingofthenorth

Hilary was polling better than biden in battleground states and among key demographics.
The bottom line is Joe is much more likable than Hilary and has always had more support than Hilary among the electorate. Polls were generally accurate in 2016, they were less than 1% off. The media was ludicrous but what can you expect in a country where “news” stations lie at Absurd rates breaking 70%. In most countries our news stations would be fined, not be allowed to call themselves news etc. Trump closed the gap before the election and was able to barely carry an electoral win-with the victory margin coming down to 70k votes in key states. Trump still has a projected 13% chance of winning the election so it’s not an impossible outcome. Although it’s more likely to be a landslide for Joe than a win for Trump. Both parties are terrible.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As has been stated before. Donald J Trump has long passed Hillary Clinton in the killing of Americans. At least Hillary kept it overseas. Trump welcomed the virus, said he had it “under control”, in March. When this is over Trump will be 100% responsible and remembered as the President who killed half a million Americans.
Zero anybody can do to stop it. Just ask any of these Democrats run states. They tried and failed.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The bottom line is Joe is much more likable than Hilary and has always had more support than Hilary among the electorate. Polls were generally accurate in 2016, they were less than 1% off. The media was ludicrous but what can you expect in a country where “news” stations lie at Absurd rates breaking 70%. In most countries our news stations would be fined, not be allowed to call themselves news etc. Trump closed the gap before the election and was able to barely carry an electoral win-with the victory margin coming down to 70k votes in key states. Trump still has a projected 13% chance of winning the election so it’s not an impossible outcome. Although it’s more likely to be a landslide for Joe than a win for Trump. Both parties are terrible.

13 % chance of Trump winning. Then he is doing better in 2020, the experts were only giving him a 9 % chance in 2016.

Ghost in the Darkness

Trump like everyone else knows little about covid. Doesn't matter who is president & health care professionals seem to know very little too.
Like anything in life, I trust my own judgements and instincts over anyone elses. I'm always open to suggestions and different ideas but ultimately I'm making decisions for myself and my family. Thats called freedom. Trump is much closer to that ideology than Biden. Covid response is a non issue because its made so many look like fools.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Trump like everyone else knows little about covid. Doesn't matter who is president & health care professionals seem to know very little too.
Like anything in life, I trust my own judgements and instincts over anyone elses. I'm always open to suggestions and different ideas but ultimately I'm making decisions for myself and my family. Thats called freedom. Trump is much closer to that ideology than Biden. Covid response is a non issue because its made so many look like fools.
But, it’s all the left has pushed.