The 2020 Presidential Debates

zimbomb

Comparing apples to oranges.
Is their something inherently wrong with an object (gun or cage)? Is there something inherently wrong with the way you use an object? I'm comparing the use of a tool and the morality of it's use. I'm not comparing inanimate objects to each other.

zimbomb

Is their something inherently wrong with an object (gun or cage)? Is there something inherently wrong with the way you use an object? I'm comparing the use of a tool and the morality of it's use. I'm not comparing inanimate objects to each other.
Separating children from their parents be it in cage's or beach houses has moral implications. Moving a parent to some third world country without accounting for the child has moral implications. What is clear the policy was hastily enacted, without care of the results. Move fast break things might work for fakebook, but when it comes to basic human rights and decency that approach is immortal, unethical and down right inhumane. What makes it worse is the results were expected and they went ahead anyway.

vantexan

Separating children from their parents be it in cage's or beach houses has moral implications. Moving a parent to some third world country without accounting for the child has moral implications. What is clear the policy was hastily enacted, without care of the results. Move fast break things might work for fakebook, but when it comes to basic human rights and decency that approach is immortal, unethical and down right inhumane. What makes it worse is the results were expected and they went ahead anyway.
It's a well documented fact that families in Central America were sending their children unaccompanied to the U.S. border. If we're going to talk morality then we also have to look at the decision to put your child at risk in order to get a toehold in the U.S. that would allow the rest of the family to ultimately get in. Bottom line seal the border to where they realize the futility of attempting to cross and apply through legal channels like everyone else. A country has the right to regulate who gets in and those who advocate open borders in hopes of eventually having a clear voting majority are the truly immoral ones who put desperate people at risk by giving them false hope.

MAKAVELI

It's a well documented fact that families in Central America were sending their children unaccompanied to the U.S. border. If we're going to talk morality then we also have to look at the decision to put your child at risk in order to get a toehold in the U.S. that would allow the rest of the family to ultimately get in. Bottom line seal the border to where they realize the futility of attempting to cross and apply through legal channels like everyone else. A country has the right to regulate who gets in and those who advocate open borders in hopes of eventually having a clear voting majority are the truly immoral ones who put desperate people at risk by giving them false hope.
These were children separated from their parents at the border. Ttku..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm curious if you know that the liberal media you consume tricked you into thinking this was a relevant issue to the election.

zimbomb

"Bottom line seal the border to where they realize the futility of attempting to cross and apply through legal channels like everyone else."
Is asking our government to use legal channels to sperate a parents parental rights to much to ask for?

"If we're going to talk morality then we also have to look at the decision to put your child at risk in order to get a toehold in the U.S."
Okay, let legal channels investigate.

Hopefully our legal channels investigate the reports of torture, unnecessary medical procedures (sterilization) and child endangerment perpetrated by the federal government under the Trump administration.

Last edited:

newfie

These were children separated from their parents at the border. Ttku..
those were children seperated from their parents in their home country. those parents dont want them back and want them to stay in the united states and live a better life there. Other children are used as props to get adults across the border. ttku

newfie

What Trump plans did you get good information on? What’s his plan for anything in a second term?
strong economy, high stock market jacking up my 401K, no tax increases, more tax cuts. vaccine to be released soon in record time. secure border, no new wars. Pulling our troops out. prison reform, judicial reform. Opportunity zones. lot of good news there you just chose not to listen.

It will be fine

strong economy, high stock market jacking up my 401K, no tax increases, more tax cuts. vaccine to be released soon in record time. secure border, no new wars. Pulling our troops out. prison reform, judicial reform. Opportunity zones. lot of good news there you just chose not to listen.
Nice buzz words. I was asking about plans to accomplish those goals.

newfie

Nice buzz words. I was asking about plans to accomplish those goals.
send biden to the old folks home. solid plan that will get us big results....again

in the words of Joe biden , i have a plan look it up on my web page

zimbomb

no sizzle , hiding in the basement describes biden and his devotees
I know one candidate on record who was hiding/taking cover underground. I don't know much about biden's home, maybe it's got a nice finished basement/man cave. Either way there's simply no record of him in the basement. You sure do sizzle boy

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I know one candidate on record who was hiding/taking cover underground. I don't know much about biden's home, maybe it's got a nice finished basement/man cave. Either way there's simply no record of him in the basement. You sure do sizzle boy
Maybe people got that impression from the left-wing LibTurd Light on the Hill ... The NY Times.

A Candidate in Isolation: Inside Joe Biden’s Cloistered Campaign​

Walled off from voters in a distinctive kind of lockdown, Mr. Biden has developed a routine, of sorts, as he seeks the presidency from his basement.