The 9.5 contract thread

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U it’s easier to focus on AC and PT pay than it is to actually fight over 9.5 language. That would require a lot of effort on both sides, and endless grievances afterwards as we know the company doesn’t give a toss about following the contract. I like that language about Management Rides lol. We ALL know they will do what they want, the driver will file , the settlement will be “
Company will Comply “ and they will still keep doing the same thing over and over

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U it’s easier to focus on AC and PT pay than it is to actually fight over 9.5 language. That would require a lot of effort on both sides, and endless grievances afterwards as we know the company doesn’t give a toss about following the contract. I like that language about Management Rides lol. We ALL know they will do what they want, the driver will file , the settlement will be “
Company will Comply “ and they will still keep doing the same thing over and over
Absolutely

RangerMan06

So no additional penalty pay until you violate 4x in a calendar year. Then you have to meet with the labor manager who can hold off any meeting for 45 days. Then if they agree, you could possibly get 4x penalty. Hard No for me

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Healing up Ok?

What'dyabringmetoday???

You don’t have to use them if you don’t want but if one month comes along and you have 2 basketball games and a dance recital then you are covered. Not every event, especially for school activities, happens on the weekends.
You have to remember- Dave went in early every day to groom is load on his own time. Helped dispatch to get his load the way he needed it. Ran like a scared cat all day to get done early. Don't be a Dave. Lol.

What'dyabringmetoday???

UPS will continue to do as it pleases. Nothing to see here...

BlackCat

So no additional penalty pay until you violate 4x in a calendar year. Then you have to meet with the labor manager who can hold off any meeting for 45 days. Then if they agree, you could possibly get 4x penalty. Hard No for me
If that’s true, somehow the language got worse.