The 9.5 contract thread

R1wonder

It appears they didn’t do :censored2:

Attachments

• IMG_3440.png
    IMG_3440.png
    770.6 KB · Views: 35

Manifesto

This was posted a few weeks ago . Nothing special in the TA and nothing about quadruple . Wee went from fighting for automatic triple and being able to bring the work back …. To nothing
Wasn't quite nothing about quadruple. I believe it said something about having the meeting if you had been violated 4 times. After said meeting if you're still working over 9.5 the penalty could go to quadruple. Admittedly not great language but there was a mention of it. I believe quadruple was mentioned with 8 hour penalties as well.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Its crap and a no vote as is. Waiting on the sup, for final decision. It may address the issue.

We want overtime relief. We want dinner with our families.

Last edited:

K20A

What counts as excessive over time for the 2 remaining days? I hate the vagueness. They could’ve just capped at it at 10 hours. I would rather have 9.5 every day instead of ac.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
On average, there are 20 working days per month and you want 20% of those days to be limited to 8 hours?
You don’t have to use them if you don’t want but if one month comes along and you have 2 basketball games and a dance recital then you are covered. Not every event, especially for school activities, happens on the weekends.