The 9.5 contract thread

nWo

Screenshot_20230728-164933.png

nWo

Employees within the full-time driver classification shall be eligible for the protection of this Section provided: (1) the employee covers a route for a full week; (2) the employee bids or is assigned to cover a route for a full week but is prevented from completing that bid or assignment due to reassignment by the Employer; or (3) an employee with four (4) years of seniority as a full-time package driver.

This is BS language, So I have a route but not 4 years seniority as an rpcd. In year 3 of progression, rpcd for 18 months. If I'm reading this right a new driver will have protection as long as he signs a vacation bid. But I won't for another 2 and half years.

Guess I'm voting no

If you have your own route wouldn't you be covering it for the entire week? Pretty sure you still have 9.5 protection.

And if you are in year 3 then why would you have to wait another 2.5 years? Sounds like you have less than a year left.

Screenshot_20230728-165804.png

You should be good 👍

Article 9 Section 1 B.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Employees within the full-time driver classification shall be eligible for the protection of this Section provided: (1) the employee covers a route for a full week; (2) the employee bids or is assigned to cover a route for a full week but is prevented from completing that bid or assignment due to reassignment by the Employer; or (3) an employee with four (4) years of seniority as a full-time package driver.

This is BS language, So I have a route but not 4 years seniority as an rpcd. In year 3 of progression, rpcd for 18 months. If I'm reading this right a new driver will have protection as long as he signs a vacation bid. But I won't for another 2 and half years.

Guess I'm voting no
Back to Saturdays you go 🤣🤣

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
REAL RPCDS HAVE BEEN HIRED PRIOR TO 2019 FYI

WE ARE PROTECTED FROM TUES-SAT
anyone after 2019 you’ll be back to tues to sat
😎

Over70irregs

Start me at 8 am like we used to and I have no issue doing a 9.5. Leaving the building at 9:30 and punching out at 7:30 every single day gets old. quick.
Keep sorting off clock, running and skipping breaks. Late starts will not stop. They wear you down to scare the 9.5 out of you.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Start me at 8 am like we used to and I have no issue doing a 9.5. Leaving the building at 9:30 and punching out at 7:30 every single day gets old. quick.
Yep , I agree brother …now they throw in the mandatory lunch. Oh we’ll keep the accidents and injuries coming ..the more the better .

CRASH , BANG , BOOM

😂😂😂😂

Over70irregs

People have to realize who they work for. That raise $ is coming out of your hide and family time. Cannot reason with terrorists. All you can do is play golf , talk smack and made horse trade deals.

Sixth Punch Sense

Back to Saturdays you go 🤣🤣
I've been T-Sat for 18 months. Saturday is the easy day of the week. 160 stops 85 miles no commercial. On Monday go to the doctor/dmv/denist and other :censored2: you can't do on the weekend. I like my Mondays off. Plus Mondays are a :censored2: storm of over dispatched can't get to pick ups on time.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I've been T-Sat for 18 months. Saturday is the easy day of the week. 160 stops 85 miles no commercial. On Monday go to the doctor/dmv/denist and other :censored2: you can't do on the weekend. I like my Mondays off. Plus Mondays are a :censored2: storm of over dispatched can't get to pick ups on time.
That’s cool , I’ll be at camp getting drunk
Mondays an easy 9.5 😎