The 9.5 list

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I've been on the list for a year a r and to the best to my knowledge I have yet to be dropped.

That's the rule here, in the Atlantic Area Supplement.

If you ask me, the excessive o/t language should've given anyone: bid drivers, cover/swing drivers, and RTD drivers automatic triple time pay for violating.

That's not what we got, though...

Grey

Can't wait to hit the 4-year mark and opt-in for good. What was the specific reasoning behind that waiting period?

S

selfcancelsignal

It seems like the way around it at our center is to give a select few senior drivers a day off at some point during the week. Then they're dispatched under 9.5 for 2 days, & ridiculously over 9.5 the other 2 days.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Every driver needs to get on it and file every chance they get. I'm amazed at the veteran drivers in my Center who gripe about the excessive overtime but are too scared to hold the company to the contract they agreed on. They pull work off the ones that are on the list and pile that work on the ones that won't file. I don't feel sorry for them.

Back on as of today...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The list isn't missed place it should be posted in your managers office...
See I knew you'd turn out to be a damn good ORS. Since your in MA and Im in WY, the next time the list mysteriously becomes misplaced could you call our center to tell them where it is and where it SHOULD be.

UPSGUY72

See I knew you'd turn out to be a damn good ORS. Since your in MA and Im in WY, the next time the list mysteriously becomes misplaced could you call our center to tell them where it is and where it SHOULD be.

That's actually the only place it needs to be posted if posted. It's pretty amazing what you have to know as a FT SUP...

UPSGUY72

You mean its pretty amazing what kind of BS you have to spin to convince us management does no wrong...

I don't have to spin any BS. As a management person my job is to monitor performance and make sure union employees are working as directed and following the methods.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Not bleeding anything doing my job.

Way back early, in your 'putting in my letter' thread, I stated that the decision was your's to make, and that people should lighten up.

I guess I hoped, that as a driver, you would walk into management with a different attitude.

I was wrong. My bad. Maybe you should start hanging out in the partner's section from now on.

UPSGUY72

Way back early, in your 'putting in my letter' thread, I stated that the decision was your's to make, and that people should lighten up.

I guess I hoped, that as a driver, you would walk into management with a different attitude.

I was wrong. My bad. Maybe you should start hanging out in the partner's section from now on.

I know I have to earn the respect of the drivers that I worked with in the past and now am there Supervisor. I have their respect as a driver. Earning their respect as a SUP doesn't mean not holding them accountable for follow directions and the methods. Yes your bad if you thought because I was a driver before I let things slide as a SUP...

10 point

I don't have to spin any BS. As a management person my job is to monitor performance and make sure union employees are working as directed and following the methods.
2982695595_4dd725f872_b.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I know I have to earn the respect of the drivers that I worked with in the past and now am there Supervisor. I have their respect as a driver. Earning their respect as a SUP doesn't mean not holding them accountable for follow directions and the methods. Yes your bad if you thought because I was a driver before I let things slide as a SUP...

Show me where I said 'let things slide.'

It seems to me that now your perceived responsibilities and ego are taking control.

Good luck on gaining that respect.