The 9.5 list

Foamer Pyle

I was just curious how many people are getting on the 9.5 list around the country. I had four days this week that planned out right at 10 hours. That was enough to make me get back on the list. I wish we could just tell management that you want on the list, and don't take me off unless I ask to be taken off. I think it's stupid that you get dropped off the list after a short time period, and then have to get violated again to get back on.

Cman84

I like when they give u a 10 hour day.and send you a message saying YOU CAN NOT 9.5.I ask whos helping me or what am i going to miss.they say nobody and no missed.i then argue with them via msgs unti i punch out.they have been some real idiots lately.

Foamer Pyle

All I know is at my center every 5 months you get dropped off. I would assume it's the same everywhere? After 5 months, they have to violate, and then you can get back on.

Ms.PacMan

All I know is at my center every 5 months you get dropped off. I would assume it's the same everywhere? After 5 months, they have to violate, and then you can get back on.

We were told the same thing but I got on the 9.5 list over a year ago and they still keep me under. Either they're lying or the maybe they just know that I won't hesitate to file again?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Do you really drop off the 9.5 list or is that just another lie?

You get dropped off after five months automatically. You have to then go over 9/5 three times in a week and file a grievance to get back on the list. The two months during Peak Season don't count. Its a ridiculous setup, we should be on it permanently if we sign up for it. That's the way it is in my area.

upschuck

Not in my area you don't.....
upload_2016-1-15_21-32-45.png

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Every driver needs to get on it and file every chance they get. I'm amazed at the veteran drivers in my Center who gripe about the excessive overtime but are too scared to hold the company to the contract they agreed on. They pull work off the ones that are on the list and pile that work on the ones that won't file. I don't feel sorry for them.