The 9.5 list

S

selfcancelsignal

In a normal, sane, un evil company setting, perhaps it'd be the 8.5 list. Haha.

Raw

Raw Member
I was just curious how many people are getting on the 9.5 list around the country. I had four days this week that planned out right at 10 hours. That was enough to make me get back on the list. I wish we could just tell management that you want on the list, and don't take me off unless I ask to be taken off. I think it's stupid that you get dropped off the list after a short time period, and then have to get violated again to get back on.
I`ve been on 9.5 list since last Oct. for 2nd time. I had to show Jlemansk the light ! We have the highest loop dispatch in the center.

By The Book

I was just curious how many people are getting on the 9.5 list around the country. I had four days this week that planned out right at 10 hours. That was enough to make me get back on the list. I wish we could just tell management that you want on the list, and don't take me off unless I ask to be taken off. I think it's stupid that you get dropped off the list after a short time period, and then have to get violated again to get back on.
In the last contract there was language that was easier to apply. This language still had the 5 month periods though, and you still needed to qualify again. I think it has to be structured like it is so both sides are accountable so the grievance procedure can be applied.

By The Book

If you don`t file when you go over it may come back to bite you when you do file! Like, " why didn`t you file last time?"
They won't ask you that...in my opinion. That would encourage people to file every time. It's still up to the employee to file...it's their choice.