The Act of God has happened. To

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The company during peak does not need to get approval. That's why it says except peak. Then it goes to say with prior approval the company may also change the HOS if acts of god or emergencies creating service disruptions.View attachment 274945

Think of if this way. Do you really think Denis T wants 300 or more different calls during peak to be asked if they can have a building go on the 70/8 rule?
He approved it

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
2B99DC4E-07EC-4C3C-B450-AD9FA8CCE784.jpeg

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
No need to force a 8 hour guarantee. Tell them you are not coming in.
View attachment 274946

N.E. sup. spells it out even clearer.

its not that im not unwilling to work 6days in peak, but the only voice we have at this moment, besides showing up at your local meetings, is this article.
The reason i feel my voice needs to be heard is because they did not plan for this.

Amazon, Area Employment Rates, understaffing and NDA.

Because of High Employment Rates, and in some cases high minimum wage, there is understaffing. In my state Amazon pretty much covers the whole place, and especially my centers area, yet we are litterally drowning in OASHA violations of amazon packages, and i have literally not seen a single amazon vehicle all week. not a single one.

it is clear that it is time to give amazon the boot, or at least in the areas that they deliver. they can send their own orders to their own prime wearhouses to be delivered by their own operations.

Because amazon has Destroyed the system, Our NDA is complete garbage. I know what the refund peak policy is (dave), but this policy should also included the EXCLUSION of residental NDA, to include savers, during peak. This will not anger the populise, thus not tarnishing our name further. WITH THE EXCEPTION of critical health care packages. We should ONLY service Business, because that will keep our customers.

So, I'll see you next Saturday, because we are a Team, but this weekend im going to take the time to rest up, eat up, be with my family, and literally help my feet dry out. Yes we had snow too

God bless you brothers and sisters, and keep Crushing.
you're doing great kid

Last edited: