The Act of God has happened. To

Okdriver

They knew he was in there then they hide behind bystanders every cop looks like there shooting and when do shoot at people you can’t see!. They all shot just to cover there ass so I quess they don’t feel bad if there the person that killed that kid they made sure they do shoot each other but didn’t give a damm about the hundreds of other civilians there. I just don’t get why think it’s ok just to kill that poor kid.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
You seem to be surprised that the company would change to the 70 hour rule. It is peak and it is in the contract that they can do this at peak.
I only brought this up because when they were selling us on the contract Dennis T said that the 70 hour rule would only be implemented on rare occasions and that they would not have to force anybody to work because of the double time but my building everybody was forced to work. I was laughing because contract was just ratified last year and the previous peek when the contract wasn’t ratified I barely work 40 hours.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I only brought this up because when they were selling us on the contract Dennis T said that the 70 hour rule would only be implemented on rare occasions
You know that peak is a "rare occasion" because they never see it coming, always a surprise.

barnyard

KTM rider
I only brought this up because when they were selling us on the contract Dennis T said that the 70 hour rule would only be implemented on rare occasions and that they would not have to force anybody to work because of the double time but my building everybody was forced to work. I was laughing because contract was just ratified last year and the previous peek when the contract wasn’t ratified I barely work 40 hours.

All the hubs in my state worked the 70 hour rule last year and the center manager from my building was trying to get my building on the 70 hour rule. Our current preload supe has mismanaged stop counts the rest of the year to the point that our 9.5 list has exploded. Of course they are having to force on Saturdays. Others have said that the diad messages on Friday promoted the double time after 60 hours and they still did not get volunteers.

Before all the computer technology, a person could count on at least a day a week that would go well and be in early. Now, all routes are dispatched as heavy as they can be year round. Of course there are no volunteers for more work.