The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

SoCalUPS

Bang and all those like him are a bunch of Monday morning quarterbacks. All they do is criticize their local but have never contributed anything to their 952 brothers and sisters or the labor movement.

LagunaBrown

I stayed after the membership meeting when PK conducted the Straub meeting and to resolved the stewardship issue which PK confirmed that the Straub members voted on their new steward. I did witness that DB who is there BA for the members at Straub said that he will go down to to the Budweiser warehouse in Anaheim to post the name of the new steward and talk to the members of there concerns. I am wondering if the visit ever happen?
I believe they posted the steward election sign up sheet but I don't know how many people put their name on it or of the results yet.

Evil

This is not a situation to choose sides and make enemies like you want to make it seem. The brother had an issue and what is most important is that it got resolved. Again, what resolution were you looking for? I'm sure if you could file some IRB charge you would but they had no open grievances. He wanted a steward election and got it, so if elected he can help the Local and its members. Its a win win situation but I think you just want to blow this out of proportion to get votes. Everyone knows you need to run an election on anger because your slate doesn't have any experience.

What has experience gotten the members: regressive contracts, financial mismanagement, lost membership, lost pension for YRC members etc. Look at what experience did to the Central States and the rest of the failing funds maroon!

You can shove that experience up your butt!

Last edited by a moderator:

WeDon'tForget

This is not a situation to choose sides and make enemies like you want to make it seem. The brother had an issue and what is most important is that it got resolved. Again, what resolution were you looking for? I'm sure if you could file some IRB charge you would but they had no open grievances. He wanted a steward election and got it, so if elected he can help the Local and its members. Its a win win situation but I think you just want to blow this out of proportion to get votes. Everyone knows you need to run an election on anger because your slate doesn't have any experience.
So you do think it's OK for PK to ignore his members for six months but the say he'll do something only because a member wouldn't let him put it to the side this time. That is the kind of leadership you agree with. Really? 6 months?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
PK had an open meeting after the general membership meeting so anyone could watch him resolved the issue. That is how it's done! What resolution did you have in mind or are you talking about? You always say he doesn't do anything yet I stayed and watch him. Were you there? Did you stay after?
Wow.

Only took him 6 months to partially solve this simple problem.

Wow.

Now if he would replace their BA with someone that actually gave a crap about those Straub workers, the whole problem would have been fixed.

LagunaBrown

It's obvious you guys are really trying to create anger. Like I said you need hate for your campaign because your slate has no experience. Not once have you guys talked about the resolution or results of the steward election that the brother asked for. You know there is a process on these issues. You just don't go on a witch hunts by having steward elections and removing Agents or your gonna be like local 804 that is infested by TDU! Now, do you want to give an update so you can act like you really care about the brothers steward election or you gonna keep up your obvious campaign trying to bash PK?

LagunaBrown

What has experience gotten the members: regressive contracts, financial mismanagement, lost membership, lost pension for YRC members etc. Look at what experience did to the Central States and the rest of the failing funds maroon!

You can shove that experience up your butt!
We are not even in the Central States!!!!! We are in the Western Conference of Teamsters in a plan that is fully funded. Its a joke how you try to fool members in the west by acting like its in the Central States pension Fund. Handing misinformation out so you can trick the members into your hate campaign. I have seen you TDU guys handing out health care info from that region as well! Your the maroon and your shameless! No wonder TDU got its ass handed to them in the West! We know your BS!

realbrown1

We are not even in the Central States!!!!! We are in the Western Conference of Teamsters in a plan that is fully funded. Its a joke how you try to fool members in the west by acting like its in the Central States pension Fund. Handing misinformation out so you can trick the members into your hate campaign. I have seen you TDU guys handing out health care info from that region as well! Your the maroon and your shameless! No wonder TDU got its ass handed to them in the West! We know your BS!
Since when did 92% funded become fully funded?

LagunaBrown

@WeDon'tForget why are trying to bash PK on a steward election at one barn but won't mention the two brothers from Coke that JS has taken care of? You see you are one sided and using the straub brother for your political agenda when we all should work as a team. The reckless employers that don't respect the workers are the enemy not the Local or it's members. Now read about it on facebook and make sure you click "like' to show your support! https://www.facebook.com/teamsters.local.952/?fref=nf

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I've been trying to get these losers out of office for about 6 years.

That's what I do for our membership.

And every election, PK's numbers go down.
So you don't fight with employers at all to help members.... just union dividing is how you help them? You would do your local a favor if you just shut your mouth and got out of the way so they can actually help members

realbrown1

So you don't fight with employers at all to help members.... just union dividing is how you help them? You would do your local a favor if you just shut your mouth and got out of the way so they can actually help members
You are no better than I am or any other union brother or sister is.

It's the union leaderships arogant attitude that disgusts so many of us rank and file.

Imposing contracts is not your job.

And it's going to bite you in the rear this November.

realbrown1

@WeDon'tForget why are trying to bash PK on a steward election at one barn but won't mention the two brothers from Coke that JS has taken care of? You see you are one sided and using the straub brother for your political agenda when we all should work as a team. The reckless employers that don't respect the workers are the enemy not the Local or it's members. Now read about it on facebook and make sure you click "like' to show your support! https://www.facebook.com/teamsters.local.952/?fref=nf
Didn't JS just do his job?

Isn't that what we pay union dues for?

Shouldn't all barns be taken care of without the members having to show up en mass to the union hall to complain?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You are no better than I am or any other union brother or sister is.

It's the union leaderships arogant attitude that disgusts so many of us rank and file.

Imposing contracts is not your job.

And it's going to bite you in the rear this November.
If you want to help your union brothers and sisters help them against the employers unless your scared the employers may not like you.......sitting on the sidelines and critisizing your local leadership while they are trying to fight employers is not cool

realbrown1

If you want to help your union brothers and sisters help them against the employers unless your scared the employers may not like you.......sitting on the sidelines and critisizing your local leadership while they are trying to fight employers is not cool
I wish I could protect the members from having their contract imposed upon them by Union officers in bed with management.

SoCalUPS

Didn't JS just do his job?

Isn't that what we pay union dues for?

Shouldn't all barns be taken care of without the members having to show up en mass to the union hall to complain?
So you knock your agents when you claim they don't do anything. But when they go above and beyond to help a member you say "they are just doing their job"? Ridiculous, thank you JS for helping your members.

realbrown1

So you knock your agents when you claim they don't do anything. But when they go above and beyond to help a member you say "they are just doing their job"? Ridiculous, thank you JS for helping your members.
I didn't claim they don't do anything.

All the Straub workers did.

I believe the Straub workers.

Don't you?

browncowboy

Okay, so Straub had an issue, they have stewards in place. Yet, not one grievance, a contract in place and the only issue was a petition to be the next Steward. And this is all on Patrick Kelley? Sounds to me like nobody loves them. Yet, now the Brother thinks he should be the next steward. I hope he knows what he is in for. The stewards are the heart and soul of any local. As in a BA job it is 24/7. Start there.