The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

browncowboy

And realbrown, you are posting a lot of crap. Not one or your posts are true. The UPS contracts are solid, monies have always gone to health care, pension and wages. The carve out followed the contract as it has every contract. Try looking at Art.34, then realize it has happend in just about every contract since 2002. Don't quote Central states. We are the Western. Wages have increased, pensions have increased and health care is the same if not better. Not all teamster jobs can mirror themselves to UPS, but they can get better based on what UPS contracts get. We all live in a world that if you work hard, trust those that have back, but realize the job you have can only pay you so much based on the value of the company. That is not, Patrick's fault, Grants fault nor Hoffa' fault. Stop dividing, and put your effort into helping. You have any great ideas, bring them to the people that have the ability to push it forward. Isn't that what a true teamster does!!!!!!!

LagunaBrown

I didn't claim they don't do anything.

All the Straub workers did.

I believe the Straub workers.

Don't you?
Lets face it the only person that really don't do anything is you! Realbrown1 you wish you had balls like GM,PK or the Straub guys have. They put their name on the line for what they believe and dont just play a fictional character on Brown cafe.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Lets face it the only person that really don't do anything is you! Realbrown1 you wish you had balls like GM,PK or the Straub guys have. They put their name on the line for what they believe and dont just play a fictional character on Brown cafe.
That's tough talk for CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG lagunabrown.

realbrown1

Okay, so Straub had an issue, they have stewards in place. Yet, not one grievance, a contract in place and the only issue was a petition to be the next Steward. And this is all on Patrick Kelley? Sounds to me like nobody loves them. Yet, now the Brother thinks he should be the next steward. I hope he knows what he is in for. The stewards are the heart and soul of any local. As in a BA job it is 24/7. Start there.
Did you even talk with those Straub members?

No you didn't.

Because if you had spoken with them you would have learned that the stewards were always out of grievance forms.

For 6 months.

Now that is the representation that a lot at 952 can expect from our local.

realbrown1

And realbrown, you are posting a lot of crap. Not one or your posts are true. The UPS contracts are solid, monies have always gone to health care, pension and wages. The carve out followed the contract as it has every contract. Try looking at Art.34, then realize it has happend in just about every contract since 2002. Don't quote Central states. We are the Western. Wages have increased, pensions have increased and health care is the same if not better. Not all teamster jobs can mirror themselves to UPS, but they can get better based on what UPS contracts get. We all live in a world that if you work hard, trust those that have back, but realize the job you have can only pay you so much based on the value of the company. That is not, Patrick's fault, Grants fault nor H' fault. Stop dividing, and put your effort into helping. You have any great ideas, bring them to the people that have the ability to push it forward. Isn't that what a true teamster does!!!!!!!
WTF are you babbling about?

realbrown1

Why so you try and be tough against your local and your union brothers and sisters but when it comes time to fight employers you are scared.......why?
You are making crap up now.

When have I ever been tough on my union brothers and sisters?

Protecting teamsters from having H imposing contracts upon them is being tough on my union brothers and sisters?

You are getting to be no better than lead belly with all the garbage you are spewing.

You used to be better than that.

LagunaBrown

Did you even talk with those Straub members?

No you didn't.

Because if you had spoken with them you would have learned that the stewards were always out of grievance forms.

For 6 months.

Now that is the representation that a lot at 952 can expect from our local.
To be honest, I do believe the Straub brothers had some issues but not filling a grievance for 6 months and saying there are were no grievances forms is suspect. If guys got problems at my barn they get filed. You know the members at UPS would take accountability and go to the hall themselves and get a grievance if they had to. Either way nobody needs to pick sides because... The brother that wants to be a steward seems like an active guy and should get elected. The proof is in the pudding so we will see how many do get filed by him.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

@WeDon'tForget why are trying to bash PK on a steward election at one barn but won't mention the two brothers from Coke that JS has taken care of? You see you are one sided and using the straub brother for your political agenda when we all should work as a team. The reckless employers that don't respect the workers are the enemy not the Local or it's members. Now read about it on facebook and make sure you click "like' to show your support! https://www.facebook.com/teamsters.local.952/?fref=nf
Or vise-versa .. Your using the 2 coke guys terminations for the locals political agenda ...
What are you so scared of Laguna, if what you claim that the local is doing such a great job then you guys have nothing to worry about come October right?
When has the local posted anything of importance on their facebook page? But this goes along with the tailgate party, the coffee and donuts.. It's election season for the local and they will do everything to make members forget that they have been neglected over the last 2 1/2 years ...
What about all the other members that we haven't mentioned on this site that are going through the same experiences with their BA's .. Grant knows it too well what is happening at the local, he knows the incompetence that his boss has, Why they are allowing him to drag them off a cliff is beyond me .. Every member of that staff knows what is going on, and yet they sit there and do nothing .. Will they reflect on all this come Jan 2?
The local should have changed it's ways when they won the last election, trying to play catch up in the last months of their term will not work again.. Not this time ..

LagunaBrown

Or vise-versa .. Your using the 2 coke guys terminations for the locals political agenda ...
What are you so scared of Laguna, if what you claim that the local is doing such a great job then you guys have nothing to worry about come October right?
When has the local posted anything of importance on their facebook page? But this goes along with the tailgate party, the coffee and donuts.. It's election season for the local and they will do everything to make members forget that they have been neglected over the last 2 1/2 years ...
What about all the other members that we haven't mentioned on this site that are going through the same experiences with their BA's .. Grant knows it too well what is happening at the local, he knows the incompetence that his boss has, Why they are allowing him to drag them off a cliff is beyond me .. Every member of that staff knows what is going on, and yet they sit there and do nothing .. Will they reflect on all this come Jan 2?
The local should have changed it's ways when they won the last election, trying to play catch up in the last months of their term will not work again.. Not this time ..
Your problem is you can't give them credit for the good they do. That is not a fair judgment and people know its because you can't get a job for them and are bitter. Actually FYI, I linked the FB page because members need to see reality and not BS that anyone with a fake name can posted on here.

Last edited:

realbrown1

To be honest, I do believe the Straub brothers had some issues but not filling a grievance for 6 months and saying there are were no grievances forms is suspect. If guys got problems at my barn they get filed. You know the members at UPS would take accountability and go to the hall themselves and get a grievance if they had to. Either way nobody needs to pick sides because... The brother that wants to be a steward seems like an active guy and should get elected. The proof is in the pudding so we will see how many do get filed by him.
How are they supposed to get grievance forms if their stewards don't have them and they never see their business agent?

Maybe that's why they showed up in large numbers at the hall twice.

The Silent Bang

Your problem is you can't give them credit for the good they do. That is not a fair judgment and people know its because you can't get a job for them and are bitter.
When all we hear is negativity from our members then how are we to give them credit for what they do. The negativity outweighs the positive. You heard it first hand at that meeting and yet you come here and paint a pretty picture of what is really going on. Your just like them.
And a job? You think this is all about a job for me? You imbecile, I've always said. It's all about the members. Unlike you with high hopes of becoming something. Your a weak half a man that will follow these weak leaders where ever they lead you to.

LagunaBrown

How are they supposed to get grievance forms if their stewards don't have them and they never see their business agent?

Maybe that's why they showed up in large numbers at the hall twice.
So your saying you can get that many people to show up to a meeting but can't get one to go to the hall and get grievance forms? Tell me something else why can't they get those large numbers to every meeting? You know accountability is a two way street and members should attend monthly meeting every time and not just go when something is wrong. That way communication won't get held off for 6 months

LagunaBrown

When all we hear is negativity from our members then how are we to give them credit for what they do. The negativity outweighs the positive. You heard it first hand at that meeting and yet you come here and paint a pretty picture of what is really going on. Your just like them.
And a job? You think this is all about a job for me? You imbecile, I've always said. It's all about the members. Unlike you with high hopes of becoming something. Your a weak half a man that will follow these weak leaders where ever they lead you to.
You say a lot of things, that doesn't mean they were ever true. If you really cared about the members you would be happy to see the good they do posted on FB and praise it rather than shoot it down. Why don't you lead members to work with the local in a unity direction to get things fixed rather than making them angry and fight the local for your agenda.

Last edited:

realbrown1

So your saying you can get that many people to show up to a meeting but can't get one to go to the hall and get grievance forms? Tell me something else why can't they get those large numbers to every meeting? You know accountability is a two way street and members should attend monthly meeting every time and not just go when something is wrong. That way communication won't get held off for 6 months
They went to the hall in December.

PK did nothing.

It wasn't until the Straub brother pushed the issue and wouldn't let PK do his little, "We will take care of this later" crap he normally pulls.

LagunaBrown

They went to the hall in December.

PK did nothing.

It wasn't until the Straub brother pushed the issue and wouldn't let PK do his little, "We will take care of this later" crap he normally pulls.
They should go to the hall every month not just twice a year. It would not have escalated but that is exactly what you don't want them to do. You said yourself your out to get rid of the leadership right? You have no interest in working together. Admit it.

The Silent Bang

You say a lot of things, that doesn't mean they were ever true. If you really cared about the members you would be happy to see the good they do posted on FB and praise it rather than shoot it down.
You brought this up not me. I never said it wasn't good. 2 brothers got their jobs back. Your bringing this up is for your own political agenda. Isn't that right? You bring up JS like he does a lot of good. What about all the other terminations that he didn't even waste his time with? Becareful what you bring up!