The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

The Silent Bang

They should go to the hall every month not just twice a year. It would not have escalated but that is exactly what you don't want them to do. You said yourself your out to get rid of the leadership right? You have no interest in working together. Admit it.
Do you? NO you don't.
As for me. I have NO interest in working with a failed leadership. None!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
They should go to the hall every month not just twice a year. It would not have escalated but that is exactly what you don't want them to do. You said yourself your out to get rid of the leadership right? You have no interest in working together. Admit it.
Blaming the members?

This is PK's and DB's screw up.

Not doing their jobs.

So if they are not doing their jobs, what the hell are we paying them for?

And why do you continue to support people who don't do their jobs?

Still hoping for a BA position?

I wouldn't hold my breath, DM and GM aren't going anywhere soon.

LagunaBrown

Blaming the members?

This is PK's and DB's screw up.

Not doing their jobs.

So if they are not doing their jobs, what the hell are we paying them for?

And why do you continue to support people who don't do their jobs?

Still hoping for a BA position?

I wouldn't hold my breath, DM and GM aren't going anywhere soon.

Do you? NO you don't.

Right, and two know-it-alls on Browncafe can offer better than what the local does..... Ok sure. If I want to know what's going on at the local I'll check their FB page and see truth on what is really happening. Thanks anyways but you guys are weak.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Do you? NO you don't.
Please, you are bitter and have a personal vendetta. If you really care about the members you would praise the good and help remedy the bad at our local. You just are taking the fast track to a job by trying to get them voted out.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

How are they supposed to get grievance forms if their stewards don't have them and they never see their business agent?

Maybe that's why they showed up in large numbers at the hall twice.
Call the hall and have them mailed to your house......you guys want to run a local and can't figure out how to get grievence forms

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
You are making crap up now.

When have I ever been tough on my union brothers and sisters?

Protecting teamsters from having H imposing contracts upon them is being tough on my union brothers and sisters?

You are getting to be no better than lead belly with all the garbage you are spewing.

You used to be better than that.
Let me kno if you want some more.

realbrown1

Call the hall and have them mailed to your house......you guys want to run a local and can't figure out how to get grievence forms
They did better that call the hall.

They went down to the hall.

Still took 2 trips and 6 months.

Would you say the leadership at 952 is incompetent or just lazy?

LagunaBrown

They did better that call the hall.

They went down to the hall.

Still took 2 trips and 6 months.

Would you say the leadership at 952 is incompetent or just lazy?
So your saying the local denied them grievances at the hall or they didn't ask for them? Please clarify.

SoCalUPS

I want to thank PK for everything he has done for the members of 952 and all other Teamsters. We appreciate your hard work. I'll hoist a cold one for PK and crew. Keep organizing and growing your Local. Keep up the great work.

realbrown1

I want to thank PK for everything he has done for the members of 952 and all other Teamsters. We appreciate your hard work. I'll hoist a cold one for PK and crew. Keep organizing and growing your Local. Keep up the great work.
Keep growing the local?

Under PK, we lost about 4000 members.

And you want to thank him.

Hahaha

browncowboy

Silent Bang, how would you know anything about a termination? Unless you secretly sneak around and get info without representing yourself first, you are just as bad as the rest that say nothing gets done. Do you really think all jobs can be saved? Sometimes the members that are protected get fired. Sometimes on their own attrition. You can't blame the BA for this. It's bad info or the wrong info that gets a member in trouble. Listening to your attitude makes me believe you have a skewed sense of power. Our stewards do a great job day in and day out. Had Straub stewards that were in place done their job, the BA might have know more of an issue. Every member can file a grievance, all they need to do is call the local, if no steward is available. From what I heard, no grievances were needed. If you value the Teamster way, you should help this or those members to valuable info. Not bash the local.

LagunaBrown

You brought this up not me. I never said it wasn't good. 2 brothers got their jobs back. Your bringing this up is for your own political agenda. Isn't that right? You bring up JS like he does a lot of good. What about all the other terminations that he didn't even waste his time with? Becareful what you bring up!

It's no political agenda it's called being a Teamster! Your too caught up in your hate campaign to see the good that's happening at your local. We need to work together and keep this growing instead of you trying to break us apart! Look at the:

LU 952 Facebook page

Local 952 Teamsters and their members walking picket lines, having parking lot meetings, celebrating retirement, Car shows, organizing workshops, shop steward training and getting members jobs back. Why you being a hater bro?

The Silent Bang

Silent Bang, how would you know anything about a termination? Unless you secretly sneak around and get info without representing yourself first, you are just as bad as the rest that say nothing gets done. Do you really think all jobs can be saved? Sometimes the members that are protected get fired. Sometimes on their own attrition. You can't blame the BA for this. It's bad info or the wrong info that gets a member in trouble. Listening to your attitude makes me believe you have a skewed sense of power. Our stewards do a great job day in and day out. Had Straub stewards that were in place done their job, the BA might have know more of an issue. Every member can file a grievance, all they need to do is call the local, if no steward is available. From what I heard, no grievances were needed. If you value the Teamster way, you should help this or those members to valuable info. Not bash the local.
I know a lot more than you think ... Like i have said before our reach is far and wide.
Thing is our members talk, they are all fed up with the representation that is being handed down from the local.
I know all jobs can't be saved but at least give the process a chance something these BA's fail to do.
What i can blame the BA is for lack of trying being lazy and uncaring doesn't fit in with servicing our members.

Your statement of "anyone can file a grievance" is false . Our Ba's will not take a grievance unless a steward files it.

The BA at Straub doesn't give a damn about them, He bullies his way around and sides with the company on issues. He's not for the members, he's about making his job as easy as he can. The culture of at 952 has to change.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

It's no political agenda it's called being a Teamster! Your too caught up in your hate campaign to see the good that's happening at your local. We need to work together and keep this growing instead of you trying to break us apart! Look at the:

LU 952 Facebook page

Local 952 Teamsters and their members walking picket lines, having parking lot meetings, celebrating retirement, Car shows, organizing workshops, shop steward training and getting members jobs back. Why you being a hater bro?
It's an election year laguna! Your BA is in a desperate state of trying to save his job while ALL the other BA's could give a rats ass about it.
Walking picket lines? How many members can 952 bring to a rally or picket line? That's the question? Every other local comes in strong with at least 50 members and all 952 can muster up is some staff and and 2 to 3 members .. Why is that ? If the leadership was strong and our members were engaged we could have 50-100 members at a drop of a dime. But when PK has to pay "volunteers" to do anything it's a problem.

Where are the parking lot meetings in grocery, freight, soft drink, liquor, beer, bread, linen, warehouse, school bus, transit?? Oh i forgot all you think about is UPS. Where are the retirement celebrations for all the other crafts? Don't come at me with your BS laguna!
Organizing workshops that don't teach members how to organize, all those meetings are just gatherings to talk about whats going on at their yards.

You donkey! You have your blinders on and all you see is your hero GM and think he's a god... He's done!

One more thing, members want weekend meetings to actually conduct a membership meeting not have a dog and pony show. Carshows are ok if it wasn't classified as a "membership meeting"

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

It's an election year laguna! Your BA is in a desperate state of trying to save his job while ALL the other BA's could give a rats ass about it.
Walking picket lines? How many members can 952 bring to a rally or picket line? That's the question? Every other local comes in strong with at least 50 members and all 952 can muster up is some staff and and 2 to 3 members .. Why is that ? If the leadership was strong and our members were engaged we could have 50-100 members at a drop of a dime. But when PK has to pay "volunteers" to do anything it's a problem.

Where are the parking lot meetings in grocery, freight, soft drink, liquor, beer, bread, linen, warehouse, school bus, transit?? Oh i forgot all you think about is UPS. Where are the retirement celebrations for all the other crafts? Don't come at me with your BS laguna!
Organizing workshops that don't teach members how to organize, all those meetings are just gatherings to talk about whats going on at their yards.

You donkey! You have your blinders on and all you see is your hero GM and think he's a god... He's done!

One more thing, members want weekend meetings to actually conduct a membership meeting not have a dog and pony show. Carshows are ok if it wasn't classified as a "membership meeting"
As Dr. Phil would say "Today s a life changing day". On behalf of the Browncafe community I want to congratulate you on not being 100% negative in every post and admitting "Cars shows are ok". We know it's hard for you and took a lot but we recognize your first step to being positive is an important one. I know it's a small step but at least we see a little light of hope inside you buddy!

The Silent Bang

As Dr. Phil would say "Today s a life changing day". On behalf of the Browncafe community I want to congratulate you on not being 100% negative in every post and admitting "Cars shows are ok". We know it's hard for you and took a lot but we recognize your first step to being positive is an important one. I know it's a small step but at least we see a little light of hope inside you buddy!
So out of my complete post all you can come back with is this??
At least i know you learned something from your TDU buddies! Dodge the questions and answer with foolishness ...

But as we all knew all along you have zero to comeback with! And you know why? Because YOU know i am right!

LagunaBrown

So out of my complete post all you can come back with is this??
At least i know you learned something from your TDU buddies! Dodge the questions and answer with foolishness ...

But as we all knew all along you have zero to comeback with! And you know why? Because YOU know i am right!
Whatever..... You just sound more like EE everday. Been there, done that and proved hate campaigns don't work. I told you once I'll tell you a million times..... You got to get off the internet and make a slate. Your blog credentials have gotten stale.

realbrown1

Whatever..... You just sound more like EE everday. Been there, done that and proved hate campaigns don't work. I told you once I'll tell you a million times..... You got to get off the internet and make a slate. Your blog credentials have gotten stale.
Why bother with telling him to form a slate.

Reform has this.

Especially if we are the only slate.